𝘚𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘴 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

My heart has wings, mmm
And I can fly
I'll touch every star in the sky
So this is the miracle
That I've been dreaming of
Mmm, mmm
So this is love

[SECOND PERSON]

"Not cool, Satan." Looking away from the demon as you placed a napkin on your lap.

"Can you blame me?"

"Aauugghh, I can't believe I'd ACTUALLY have to make an effort now." You looked back and noticed how the utensils were placed and arranged them in their right places.

"Time and time again, you manage to surprise me." Lucifer commented.

Satan snitched on you about your cheating. So you had to retake the test, the funny thing about it was that you still had full marks.

Right now they were testing your etiquette. Everyone was there to make sure you didn't cheat. You didn't need to cheat anyways, you were already trained.

Of course, everyone was caught off guard. Why would a delinquent like you be so. . . . Well mannered?

"Are we done yet? Or do I still need to demonstrate how to spread my jam properly on a piece of bread I can't even pronounce?"

Lucifer sighed, "Fine, you're free to go."

"Thank you, good sir." With that you stood up and walked away from the table.

"Geez even the way she walks away is correct and proper." Satan commented.

"Girlie, I didn't know you were so well mannered." Asmodeus pipped in.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

They all looked at you with eyebrows raised.

"Right, sorry. I forgot I was a trouble maker here."

"You're not usually a trouble maker?" Asmo continued to ask.

"I am in a way, but Luci has a special place in my heart for me to bother him so much." You made a kissy face and formed a heart with your hands.

. . . .

"Bro, I think she likes you." Mammon commented.

"Gee, what made it obvious." You sighed at the silver haired demon.

"I can't tell if that's sarcasm, you being serious but being nonchalant about it, or I'm just stupid."

"I dunno you decide."

"No, but seriously do you actually like Lucifer the lap dog?" Belphegor had a nervous sweat drip down his face as his eyes alternated between his older brother and the human who was growing bored.

"Sure, he's pretty enough for me to consider growing an attraction and feelings for him."

. . . .

"That was sarcasm right?" Belphegor tried to confirm with his other brothers, but everyone just shrugged.

"Enough! (Y/n), your etiquette evaluation is done. You may leave now," He pointed towards the door, "Beelzebub, it's your turn—"