Mikasasha one shot!

Hey everybody! This one shot is a mikasasha fanfic because I like this ship but there's not that many fanfics of it. I think this fanfic should be rated T because it does have kissing but nothing more. If you're not into this type of stuff you don't have to read it. It's kinda fluffy. Also this is my first fanfic I've finished so please let me know if I did anything wrong or maybe even right! Also the image is not mine but thought it was funny also credit to original creator! Thank you and hope you enjoy!

Mikasa and Sasha have known each other for years. They always do everything together. Today they just got back from class and are headed down a hallway

"Sasha follow me." Mikasa said with a persistent voice.

Sasha shrugged and followed her into an empty classroom.

"Take a seat I need to tell you something." Mikasa tells her.

Sasha pulled out a chair and took a seat. She then patted the one next to her for Mikasa to sit in, which she did.

"What's all the fuss about Mikasa? Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine Sasha I just have some news.... I like you."

For a second Sasha thought she was dreaming. This is way too good to be true. Right? How could her crush have a crush on her?

"Y...You do?.." Sasha said with hesitation.

"Yes I think I just realized a while ago." Mikasa said while messing with her scarf.

Sasha then turned to Mikasa.

"I like you too Mikasa. I think I've liked you for a while now."

Mikasa looked back at her in shock.

"Wait. You like me? How could anyone like me.. I just.. sorry I uhh.." Mikasa buried her face in her scarf.

"Mikasa I like you a lot. I like how pretty you are. I like how you are super nice to me and protective of others. I like all of the good things and the bad things about you. I like you for you. Don't ever let yourself believe nobody can like you because I will like you for as long as I live!" Sasha exclaimed.

Mikasa stared at her with tears in her eyes. Sasha leaned in closer and gently wiped her tears. They both were slowest gravitating towards one another. Mikasa leaned in. Sasha leaned in. Suddenly mikasas eyes had a spark in them and she leaned in and kissed Sasha. Sashas eyes were widened with shock.
Their lips intertwined with each other like they were meant to be that way. Sasha and Mikasa stayed that way for what felt like hours before separating and trying to regain their breath.

"Your lips are chapped." Mikasa panted out in a rough breathy voice.

"Your lips are very smooth and...uhh... I really uhh... I uh-"

Mikasa silenced Sasha with another kiss.
Sasha instantly responded by closing her eyes and moving her hands up mikasas back. Sasha pulled mikasas scarf off on instinct and it dropped into her lap. Then Mikasas hands roamed around Sashas shoulders. Then her back. Then in her hair. Really she just moved them everywhere. Mikasa felt Sasha prod her tongue on her lips. Mikasa simply opened her lips and allowed sashas tongue to explore around her mouth. Their tongues both rolled around each other. There were a few times where they accidentally bit each others lips or bumped teeth but they didn't care about that. After all, they were kissing the person they love. But then the two had to part for air even though they showed no sign of wanting to, but it being their first time they had to.

"Woah." Was all Sasha could say.

"Woah indeed." Mikasa replied with a subtle grin. Suddenly her eyes widened a bit in shock.

"We should head back before someone catches us.." Mikasa said quickly before grabbing her scarf off of Sasha's lap and wrapping it back around her neck.

Then Mikasa started to leave the room, but Sasha outstretched her hand and grabbed Mikasa's wrist.

"Wait a minute mikasa!" Sasha exclaimed.

"What is it?.." Mikasa responded in confusion.

Sasha then pulled herself up to Mikasa's height and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too Sasha."

Mikasa then lowered her hand and Sasha took it in her own.

"We should do this more often." Sasha said while walking down the hall with mikasa.

"Only if you take me on a date." Mikasa replied.

"Okay but we have to get a lot of food!" Sasha said with a huge grin.

With the thought of a date in mind, the two girls walked down the hall hand in hand overjoyed and possibly going to burst from excitement.