~ 1 ~

{Paparazzi, Cover by Kim Dracula}

I can't wait until-

"Excuse me!" Interrupted a small voice from behind me. I tried so hard to ignore the high pitched squeak, walking sternly forwards.

"Excuse me!" There it was again, I was angry now, spinning around. It was a small girl, I recognized her from some of my classes.

"What." I said through gritted teeth, looking down at her. This is what they call seniors now? Pathetic.

"Uhm, would you mine signing my petition for the gardening-"

Not even something interesting to waste my time. "No." I go to turn back around before I felt something grab my arm, her long nails digging into my arm slightly.

"Wait! I literally just need one more signature." She had a small smile on her face, her fangs showing. Brave, quite brave to be grabbing me like this. I sighed, running a hand through my white hair before quickly signing her sheet and leaving. I heard some commotion behind me but I didn't bother caring.

"Viego!" I turned my head to see my friend, not by choice considering his mom is friends with my mom. I walked over to him, he was just leaning against his locker, a stupid grin on his face.

"What was all that about? Doing charity work now?" I shook my head in annoyance. "No. Just dealing with persistence, why do you even care?" He chuckled, a few girls looking his way. "Because that was Glory you were just 'helping out'."

I raised a brow, I think Max is the only one in this entire school that cares about social status. That is, as far as I'm aware. "And?"

Max sighs, adjusting his white t-shirt. I'm sure half the girls here wish there was a fire right now. "And you shouldn't associate yourself with her or her club. I heard she's the only member anyways."

"Whatever Max." I wasn't going to bother defending Glory or arguing with Max before I walk off to my last class. Advanced History, yay...I suppose it could be worse though. I walk into the class and see no one here yet, looking down at my watch. 5 minutes before class starts and no one is here? Strange.

I sit at my seat in the back, propping my feet onto the desk and pulling out my phone. The normal likes and comments on all my posts, ugh. Why can't something different happen I swear, I just need some excitement. I heard some giggles enter the room, peeking up from my phone.

It was Glory and someone else, they were laughing amongst themselves before the other girl left and Glory sat down at the front of the class. Hmph. "It seems we're the only ones here."

She perks up, her curly blonde hair moving with her, turning around to me before grinning slightly. "I heard we're going to have a sub anyways. Mr. Ricci. He doesn't even take attendance." I already knew this but I was hoping for some peace and quiet. Before I know it, the rest of the class showed up. Guys giving me a look over and the girls giggling at my sight, I give them a small smirk which sends them into a fit. I go to answer Glory but she's already turned to the front again.

I tap a few buttons on my phone before the teacher walks in, sure enough it's Mr. Rossi. I wasn't even listening as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I'm sure it wasn't something to listen to anyways. Mr. Rossi finally sat down as people moved from their desks. I stayed put, going back on my phone to see some responses.

I'm throwing a party tonight, whole school is invited. Getting drunk isn't going to fix my English grade but it sure would help with the stress. I take a final glance at the back of Glory's head before resting my arm on my desk and taking a nap.

 I take a final glance at the back of Glory's head before resting my arm on my desk and taking a nap