~ 8 ~

{18, Anarbor}

That split second. The eye contact between the two of us. I could've cut the tension with a butter knife. I tried to appear as calm and unbothered as possible.

She looked so hurt, I turn to Max. "Yo, I need a smoke. You coming?" He shakes his head no. "Nah, I gotta take care of something. I'll see you later." I nod, walking past Glory's booth to the back door of the school. She was nice but not my type.

Then why did I kiss her? Heat of the moment I suppose. I pull my cigarettes from my coat pocket, taking one in my mouth before putting them back. I really should stop this, but I can't. The only stable thing in my life.

God I need to get laid, I light my cigarette with my small lighter. Almost like she was reading my mind, a small blonde walks outside. She looks familiar. "Viego! Hey!"

I raise a brow as she walks over to the wall where I'm leaning against. "What do you want?" I notice my snappish tone, I don't care though. She didn't either, looking down at her. "Winnie? From the party?"

Oh yeah. "Oh, sorry. I was a little gone." She smiles. "It's alright! You okay though? You left me all alone! And then I see you were with...some girl."

Was she jealous? Definitely not, just looking for my comfort. "Ah yeah, I was just helping her find the bathroom. Nothing to worry about." I flash a sharp smirk. She seems satisfied with this answer. "Aww, you're so nice! We should totally do that again though!"

She was saying one thing but her body language was...not convincing. She was literally inches from chest. I lean down, taking a drag from my cigarette. Our faces were inches apart, her green eyes staring back at me. I blow the smoke out, looking her up and down. "Do what?"

She doesn't seem flustered at all, a big smile still on her face. "You know, stuff." 'Stuff' "I mean, I'm free now." I saw her eyes widen before she laughs a little. "Meet me in the guy's bathroom in 5."

That was quick. She goes back into the school as I finish my cigarette. Fucking finally though, I was starting to get rusty. I drop the cigarette on the concrete, smushing it with my boot before going up the stairs back into school. I'm getting giggles and looks from people as I pass.

Suddenly, I'm pulled into a pitch black small room. What the hell? I turn to where I can see a small figure. The figure reaches up on the tips of their toes and turns on the light that is hanging on for dear life.

Glory?