7 o'clock

CHAPTER THREE

Elena walked out of Geometry class and let out a sigh of relief.

   "Geometry sucks ass." Said a voice behind her

Elena turned around.

  "It sure does" She replied
It was Katherine behind her.

  They both walked down the hall and into the lunch room. Elena sat down at the table next to Caroline, and Katherine sat next to her.

  "Okay can you guys knock it off, it's really quiet and weird right now." Caroline blurted out

  "Wow- Uhm okay-" Bonnie said with a strange look on her face

"Sorry it's just I can't stand silence. It's so- I don't know- quiet?" she replied back

"No? Really?" Katherine added

Caroline rolled her eyes at Katherine and continued talking.

Katherine looked over at Elena and saw her smiling. Seeing her smile made her feel glad in some type of way. Elena is her friend now, she wants her to be happy. Is she my friend? Katherine thought.

".....Are you listening to me???" Elena said trying to get her attention

Katherine was dozed off in her thoughts and had to snap back into reality.

"Yeah sorry I kinda, dozed off, I guess." she said

"Looked like you were daydreaming to me" Elena said with a smirk plastered across her face

"What? No? Never" Katherine scoffed

"Sure, whatever you say." Elena said smiling

Katherine rolled her eyes at Elenas response. For some reason she thinks she rubbing off on Elena. At first Elena was this girl who could almost never take a joke and now she's the one making the jokes. Katherine laughed in her head.

It was the last period of the day and Katherine couldn't wait to get out of this hell hole. She took her phone out and checked her messages. She decided to text Elena even though she was diagonal from her.

"Heyyy dumdum, you wanna go to the grill tonight?" - Sent at 2:59 pm

"Duhh, what time?" - Sent at 2:59 pm

Katherine was surprised she answered that fast. Well- Not really but- whatever.

"7 sound good?" - sent at 3:00 pm

"Perfect" - sent at 3:01 pm

Soon enough the bell rang. Katherine was out of the door in less than 10 seconds.

————————————————————

Elena's POV

I was staring in my closet with a blank mind.
What the hell should i wear? This would be a great help if Caroline were here. I decided to just throw on a pair of jeans, my favorite purple top, and my white converse. I ran my straightener through her and hair and soon enough i was liking my look for the night. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

"Here, hurry up or I'll leave you 😇" - Sent at 7:52 pm

I laughed at her text but was also confused on what it meant. I shook it off and grabbed my clutch from my dresser. I looked into the mirror once more and walked down the steps, shutting the door behind me.

Right before I walked outside I heard music blaring. I was confused on who's it was but just to my luck, it was Katherine. I didn't even notice it was her at first because she was in a Lamborghini Aventador J. Wait a minute... A LAMBORGHINI?? What the fu-

The door opened by itself, cutting my thoughts off.

"Katherine where the hell did you get this car?" I asked in mega confusion

"Elena, I'm a vampire. I can get anything I want basically." She smirked

I was so caught up in her car that I didn't even notice how good she looked. She was wearing a skin tight black dress with two necklaces that draped perfectly onto her chest. With her necklace were matching earrings that hung beautifully off her ears. And to go with the outfit, she wore a pair or black studded heels. I was this 🤏🏽 close to fainting at how beautiful she looked.

"Katherine wow I- You look absolutely beautiful." I managed to get out

"Well I had to look somewhat good. Tonight we're going to ha-" She looked over at me in disappointment.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that " I raised an eyebrow

"Seriously Elena. We're going out to have fun and you decide to wear your basic school clothes? For once just be free! Wear whatever the hell you want! Actually- you know what? I'm taking you back to my place really quick and we are changing your outfit. I don't care if you want to or not."

My mouth just hung open in shock at what she just said.

"Dang, I didn't know my style was that bad." I playfully rolled my eyes and turned the radio up.