p

Dave's POV
Me and jazz been back from Jamaica for a couple of days we on our way to the hospital to see how far along she is.

"You excited babe?" She asked.

"Hell yeah what you think we having?"

"I don't care as long as it's healthy." She said.

"We probably having twins u ain't going to lie."

"Oh shut up but babe we need to do something about ivy this bitch is real life claiming that I stole big tone from her and that he's the real father of my child and not you and I'm just mad because you left me for her." She said.

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah shes real life nuts she got everyone and they momma thinking you not the daddy." She said.

"Babe don't pay that shit no ming you know the truth."

"I know babe but it still does bother me." She said.

I just shook my head I don't like that shit this bitch been causing a major problem and jazz got depression issues I don't want shit happening to our child I don't care if jazz got to stay in the house for now.

"So what you wanna do about her babe? I don't want you stressing."

"Handle her babe I'm pregnant right now I can't do anything to the little stupid ass hoe." She said.

I chuckled a little bit jazz hella cute when she mad.

"Fuck you laughing for?" She said laughing.

"Nothing ma." I said pulling into the doctor office.

I got out and helped her out the car and we walked in hand and hand.

"Hi how may I help you today?" The respeptionist asked.

"Hi I'm here to see Dr. Cline I have a appointment check up." Jazz said.

"Okay give me one minute and I'll let you know when he's ready." She said.

"Okay."

We waited for a min.

"Okay Mrs.brewster the doctor will see you know." She said.

We nodded and walked towards the back and waited for the doctor to come in.

Knock knock

"Come in." We said.

"Hello I'm Dr. Cline I'll be your doctor for the rest of your pregnancy. You must be jazz and you must be?" She said smiling.

"I'm Dave her husband."

"Oh it's so nice to have the dad's coming to the appointments." She said.

Me and jazz both smiled.

"So are you guys ready to see how far along you guys are?" She asked.

"Yes." we both said.

"Okay jazz I'm going to bed you to lay back."

She did and they put the warming jelly on her stomach and held the scope against her stomach.

"Okay here's the babe right here."she said point at the monitor.

"Damn its so tiny." I said.

"Well that's how babes starts off and my guessing she's about 2 months and 3 days." She said.

I knew jazz ass was pregnant she ain't had a taste for alcohol and her ass been eating the weirdest shit ever just thinking about it makes me cringe.