my girl

( dave's pov)

It's been almost a week since I last talked to jazz. Ever since that night at the club we haven't been talking much and I miss her like crazy. So I decided to text her and see if she wanted to come over and talk.

Me: come over and lets talk.
(Read)

(20 mins pass by)

"Man fuck this."

I thought to myself. I grabbed my keys and started walked towards the door and  went to my car and drove to her house I know jay ass probably there I got to talk to him about this I don't wanna leave my nigga in the dark. I pulled up to they house and seen jays car I got out and knocked on the door.

"What's good my nigga?" Jay asked dapping me up and stepping to the side to let me in.

"Shit coming to check on babygirl she ain't been hitting me up and shit."

"Oh that's weird she usually hits you right back." He said.

"I know do you know what's wrong with her?"

"Na she ain't said nothing to me about it." He said shrugging.

"Oh ok."

"Well I'm about to be out for a min can you chill with her till then."

I nodded.

"Oh yeah I'm calling a trap meeting so be there by 11 nigga."

"Aight." I said dapping him up.

I waited until he left and walked to jazz room she was sound asleep.

"So fucking beautiful." I said whispering but she most have heard me because she started to wake up.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She asked.

I sat down on the bed.

"I came to see you. You haven't been talking to me lately.

She frowned.

"I know but that night was alot david. I don't even understand where that came from." She said running her hands through her hair.

"Babygirl listen to me. I meant what I said I want you to be mine and only mine. I know you afraid to be with me right now and that's okay. But I couldn't keep my feelings for you inside no more.

"How long have you been feeling this way? She asked.

"Since your birthday last year."

"Why didn't you say something then?"she asked.

"Because you where to young and you still too young but I didn't want a day to go by without you knowing how I feel about you. How do you feel about me though?"

"Dave I been in love with you since I was 15 I knew you didn't look at me in that way because I was to young. I always thought you thought of me as your little sister so that's what I went with. I care about you and I wanna be with you but you in a relationship I'm not trying to get hurt by being someone side piece." She said.

"Wait you think I'd do that to you? You think I would hurt you in that way? I would never do that to you honestly if you told me to drop all my hoes today I would." I said getting closer to her.

"I just want you. And only you. You my everything and I would never intentionally hurt you. You mean everything to me I would rather kill myself than to hurt you."

"So what do you want to do?" She asked.

"Let me sort out somethings okay? "

She pouted.