Part 3

Arnav: "It's just a small cut.." 

he try to ignore her after knowing she is same Khushi..  How much his heart pain.. even then he couldn't see her hurt.. could he..

Arnav softly hissed to feel burning sensation.. Khushi looked up once then started dressing his wounds while tears were continuously rolling down from her eyes.. seeing the blood is oozing out of his left arm.. and her heart pain seeing him hissing in pain.. he got hurt in securing her.. thank god that his guards come on right time to handle the matter.. and he speed up his bike towards his mansion leaving the matter on his guards.. 

They reached their mansion and Khushi lost it.. she couldn't see his blood.. she couldn't stand his pain.. and her shivering body fell unconscious in his arms

When she woke up she only asked for him.. and rush towards him seeing that he himself is dressing his wounds..

she started blowing on his skin....  Arnav was lost momentarily ... His body and all inner feelings started arousing ... feeling her warm breath on his skin.. It's changed into some other sensation ...

When Khushi's finger reached on his bare chest for support.. Arnav grabbed her wrist ...

Arnav: stop it Khushi !!! JUST STOP IT !!!

his voice was quavering.. while Khushi without puling her hand looked up..

Khushi: Why? you put your life in danger for saving me.. So let me sooth your pain..

Arnav couldn't believe this girl still on same phrase... She thinks she was soothing his pain.. Can't she understand what havoc she was creating inside him ?.. and after knowing her name it grew more..

Arnav stepped forward and ... Slowly he bend down over her, clutching her hand and placing them on both side Khushi almost half-way lay down on bed and he got her captive into his hands....

Arnav: Do you have any idea what the hell you're doing ??

Khushi: what ?? I'm applying medicine on you... what else ? I know this very less from what you have done for me.. I just wanted to sooth your pain.. I can't see you in pain..

Her innocent confession just blew away his heart.. for a moment he forgot about her identity.. he just got lost in her innocence..

Arnav lean over her and Khushi's grip tightens on his shoulder when his hands reached to her lower back and then to her butts.. Both were too lost to say anything.. Her eyes were closed and cheeks were red.. He moves more close to her and leans down and places a kiss on her right cheek.. She didn't open the eyes.. She holds his T-shirt for support.. He then placed a kiss on her left cheek and she turn more red.. He moves more close and runs his finger on her lips and she parts her lips when his finger touched her lips.. Arnav leans down more and now his hot breath was falling on her lips and she was breathing heavily and clutched his T-shirt tight.. He leaned down and brushed his lips on her and was about to suck when they heard a knock on the door..

Khushi opened her eyes and Arnav looks into her eyes.. They both came back to their senses and were looking at each other thinking what they were doing and what other must be thinking about them.. and reality hit him hard.. She is Gupta's daughter.. what the hell he is thinking while doing all this with her.. how can he kiss her.. his enemy's daughter..

They were still looking at each other when they heard the knock again and this time Arnav broke the eye lock and moves towards the door..

He opens the door and find Aman was at the door..

Aman: ASR.. I've something important to say ... I have got the pictures of..

Arnav: in study room..