Part 13

Khushi: Arnav..

He told her and he didn't even know when she ran out behind him.. she couldn't leave him alone in something danger.. when a little further she heard the familiar voice.. yes whom she waited to meet.. and couldn't meet.. whom she almost forgot in love of Arnav..

Khushi: dad..

Shashi: Khushi..

Yes it is Shashi Gupta.. who come here finding his daughter.. whom he search all around now found here in this island with his enemy.. the most dangerous man.. Gangster Arnav Singh Raizada..

Arnav look at him with his dagger eyes.. his eyes splitting fire at his enemy.. Shashi Gupta.. he couldn't digest the fact seeing that he found his daughter.. and Khushi.. she almost ran to her father's arms.. who can know better than him.. how much father means to a child.. and the same father killed his father.. she didn't even know that.. his eyes split fire seeing her smiling face in the arms of her father.. while Shashi look at him giving him evil smile.. Arnav look away cleanching his fist tight..

Khushi: dad.. how much I missed you..

Shashi: I missed you too my child.. see I search you all around and found you here with..

He stop his sentence looking at Arnav.. his face turn serious.. Khushi notice this seriousness between the two important persons of her life.. and she doesn't know that in few days it is going to be only one important person.. and that is Arnav..

Khushi: he is Arnav.. dad..

Shashi: I know.. I know a lot about him..

He look at Arnav who look back at him with same serious face.. while Khushi gulped nervously seeing them like this.. her dad know about him.. then will he accept their relation.. and Arnav.. she very well known his anger and possessiveness.. and next moment she hears his possissive voice..

Arnav: Khushi.. what I told you..

Khushi: he is my father Arnav..

Arnav: then you don't know about him..

Shashi: she doesn't need to know..

Khushi: what..

She look at them both with confused expression.. before she knows anything four build up man come out from that helicopter and circle Arnav.. Khushi look up with wide eyes..

she couldn't understand anything.. what is going on here.. when two more boats come there.. and few men with guns in their hands step out from the boats.. Khushi looks horrified now.. what.. what are those goons doing with her father.. did he bring them.. and his next words confirm that..

Shashi: show him his place..

Khushi: stop.. dad what are you doing..

She look at her father shock while moving towards Arnav.. before she could reach him.. her father caught her arm stopping her..

Shashi: he is Gangster Khushi.. he kidnap you.. he needed to know the concious of that..

He gueture his men.. they nodded and all the guns turn to his head.. and

Khushi: Stop.. he save me.. he is my savior..

Shashi: he can't save anyone.. he is Gangster Khushi.. he is dangerous for you.. try to understand my child..

He caress her cheeks with concern.. she is too innocent to understand this Gangster world.. his innocent daughter don't know anything.. he needs to take her out from here fast..