Chapter 1- Introduction

"Zain Victoria Amington! It's your first day to school so wake up" My mom's voice hollered from downstairs. I groaned and reluctantly sat up while yawning.

Why do we get up so early? I walked to my bathroom and rubbed my eyes lazily.
The knocks on my door made me glare at it and I opened the top.

"What do you want" I asked grimly. I'm not a morning person.

"Mom's telling you to wake up! Come on little sis! Unang araw ng pasukan! Aren't you excited it's our first day of school ? " My brother asked happily from behind the door. Napangiti ako sa masayang boses ng aking kapatid. Kambal niya ako at malapit na talaga kami.

"I'm already up" I told him "And of course I'm excited to get away from the hell" I joked. I heard him chuckle and he walk away. The hell? Well that's what you call high school.

Pagkaalis nya ay agad din akong naligo.

After I wash my self. I use my bathrobe to cover my body.

At school, they call me a nerd.
No. I don't wear glasses. No. I don't wear baggy clothes. I simply get good grades and I try to avoid trouble. The queen bitches found it amusing to call me a nerd as they didn't find a cast to put me in.

I was not ugly. On the contrary. I got the beauty genes from my beautiful mother. I have long wavy dark red hair which I tie in a messy bun. My gray eye's sparkled in the mirror facing me. I smiled at myself, showing off my dimples. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before making my way to the bathroom. I let the warm water cascade on my body making me sigh in relaxation.

At school I try to be invisible. I don't like or want unnecessary attention to me. Everyone thinks that I'm quiet and shy but my best friends know that I'm not. I'm sarcastic as hell and a little bit sassy. That's why people call me a nerd. They only see me shy, quiet and nerdy side.

I put on my clothes which are a slim jean and a tank top with a leather jacket on. What? Just because they call me a nerd doesn't mean that I dress like on. I put on my sneakers and took my bag. I do not wear make up to go to school. Not to boast or something but I don't think I need to wear make up.

Oh! I forget to introduced my self well I'm Zain Victoria, people ask me why I'm so mysterious but I can't answer their questions even though my family and friends doesn't know about this, they doesn't ask me because they know that I get annoyed.

But except one person.

He knows what I can do.

He knows what qualities I have.

He knows what habit I have.

He knows what attitude I have.

He also knows how strong I am.

He knows my whole being, that only two of us know.

Because he is the only one I tell.

He was with me.

I tell him all my secrets.

He is Kurt Axel.

The person I trust.

The person I was always with when our parents were away.

He has been with me since I was a child.

Kurt Axel is my twin brother.

He is total opposite of me. He is the most popular guy in school and is a jock. People think he is outgoing and also a player but he is not. He'd prefer stay at home and watch his favorites shows than to go out with his friends. We we're both really close and I really love him.

4ever2gether_

A/N: Sorry for late update, dahil sa sobrang busy nakalimutan ko ng mag update here.

Sorry also for gramatical error. Pasensya na kung may ibang words kayong mapapansin na hindi maayos and also grammar, but ieedit ko nlng po pag may time..Thank you:>