Prologue

A girl who had a mysterious identity.

No one knows her Identity. If I say identity it means everything about him!

No one knows except her family.
But not all his secrets are known by his family.
Someone knows his whole being. The person she trusts.

She is beautiful.

She rarely spoke.

Cold sometimes.

She called a ????it's a secret.

If she mad, she become a monster not a totally monster. Walang nakakapigil sa kanya kapag siya ay nagagalit, kaya't pati ang kanyang mga magulang ay takot sa kanya at hindi sya malapitan.

Ever since she was born, she has had a unique ability that only she and her ___? knows.

Her parents do not know that she has strength because she wants to hide it and she looks weak at everything.

But her parents are a great fighter.
Yeah, right you still don't know much about her..

ahmm ...

Definitely ...

Theirs..

Not only does she have a hidden secret, but her family, their clan.

When she was 4yrs. Old, she start learning taekwondo, judo, martial arts, kendo, archery and how to using guns and sword, and also other metal equipments.

She's a person you don't want to mess up.

At school.

They bullied her.

Torture her

And make her life miserable.

But little did they know that she has a secret.

A secret that no one will ever wants to know..

A girl who can take your breath away in many ways.

She's not a ordinary person.

Why is she so mysterious woman?

What is her most secret, secrets that she and the person close to her knows?

What would happen if others found out about his personality?

—————————————————
A/N: Sorry for grammatical errors.
   This is my first story kaya I hope mabasa nyo po ito. Pasensya na kung may ibang words kayong mapapansin na hindi maayos and also grammar, but ieedit ko nlng po pag may time..Thank you..

Ps: if you want to see my published story and upcoming story's kindly visit my wall and follow me..:)thankiiee

vote, comment, share