Q and A Chapter 4

MGL: Hi Everyone! MGL here. I am here by my self because the others are kinda ignoring me lately. I am here only because I got a question from _-Eira_Wilton-_. I'll answer the question then I'll leave.
She asks what do you think about the girls in my book plus the boy pups and Ryder.

I think they are all amazing, or else why would I even be watching PAW Patrol ?
I don't really have much time to explain each and every one because the girls are coming now to start the Chapter.

Oh and Amenlia13, your request has been granted in the end of the chapter.

Byee now. I'll go update my 'Numberblocks' book until they finish. By the time they finish I would have published 2 Chapters.
__________________________________________

Katie: Hello and welcome back to the Q and A Chapter 4 !

Princess: Oh wow we got soo little amount of questions.

Skye: That's not good.

Everest: Are we all here?

Ella: Yup! No one is missing for sure.

Ace: Okay, let's get started! First question is from hanzokuai2 to Katie. He asks what other talents you got other than singing.

Katie: Well I can knit, I can dance, I can take care of animals big and small. I guess that much.

Sweetie: The next couple of questions is from a new girl called Fanfic_Writers_08. Her first question is to Everest. Ugh. She asks, if you could change an event in the past, what would it be ?

Everest: I would go to the place where Sweetie was a baby and teach her to be nicer.

Sweetie: Hey!

Everest: Second question from that girl, I'll call her Parimalam, is for Skye. She asks, if you did not have the job of flying, what would you want to work?

Skye: I don't know honestly. I might have been either an unemployed pup or I would be working with Katie.

Katie: That would be amazing.

Skye: Next question is from Parimalam to Katie. She asks what is your ambition.

Katie: My ambition is already granted. I wanted to work to help animals and I am.

Sweetie: Next question is for the Princess from Parimalam. She asks would you rather be a princess or something else that you love?

Princess: Well...I do love being a princess. So I am doing what I love.

Ella: Next question from Parimalam to Ace. She asks who inspired you to fly?

Ace: My whole family were pilots since day one. Since I was a baby I have been playing with Airplanes and when I went to preschool and all schools we used to study about flying Airplanes. I graduated early as I got the best grades in Flying school and Stunt school.

Sweetie: Show off.

Ace: 😑
Next question is for you from-

Sweetie: From the new girl I know, just say the question already.

Ace: Hmmm...She asks how do you program Busby and have a full-geared suit?

Sweetie: That is a Secret. But I'll tell you whatever I can.
Before I went to the pound, the place where the Princess got me from, I was born in a house of a technician who's daughter went to a school where she learns mechanical stuff. So she always took me with her because I was soo small that I could fit a side bag and obviously I always had my Busby, but that time he was just a random squeaky toy. Pets were allowed on certain conditions in that school. Then my beloved before owner made me a suit with everything techy before I went to the Pound.

Everest: Wow! that was actually a nice story!

Sweetie: Whatever.

Everest: Last question from Parimalam is for Ella. She asks what was the saddest experience you ever experienced ?

Ella: When my mother passed away😢.

Skye: Aww.. don't cry. She is in a better place now.

Ella: Thanks Skye.

Katie: Last question is asked by  Amazing_Chase_15 from Amazing_Writers_06 to Everest. He asks who is the most caring from the boy pups?

Everest: They all care about me. Like the day when I got skunked, and they all wanted to get me clean. But the most caring in that day was Marshall, because he tried to help me even though he was allergic to the smell.

Katie: And that was the last question for this chapter.

Ace: Come on, people! Ask us more! We need more!

Katie: And now it's time to show you a picture of us 3!

Princess: In this picture, that we are about to show you, it was after the party. We walked the red carpet, as I am Royal. And we had to take a Limousine back home!

 And we had to take a Limousine back home!

Katie: Hmmm...That guy in the background looks familiar 🤔.

Ella: Okay Bye everyone!!!!

WE OUT✌