Q and A Chapter 7

MGL: Hello and Welcome to the 7th Chapter of this Q and A!

Bella: Only me, MGL and Skye are here as each of us only got 1 question. Only I have 2 question😏.

Skye: Come on Everybody!
Please ask more🥺.

MGL: Come on, no one can resist puppy eyes.

Bella: Well, let's start. First question is from ArnoldObial123 to Skye. I don't really understand his question, but I think what he actually means is, Do you like Everest as a friend or more than a friend?

Skye: Of course! I like her more than a friend.
She is my BEST FRIEND!!!

MGL:🤦‍♀️
Anyway...Next question is from PawPatrolOnly to Bella. She asks How old are you?

Bella: I am 19 years old. This year on 11th November, I'll become 20. My birthday is sooo far😫.

Skye: Bella's next question is from Amenlia13. She asks if you are from Adventure Bay?

Bella: No I'm not. I am from-

MGL: She didn't ask where you are from...she just asked if you are from Adventure Bay.

Bella: Okay🤷‍♀️.

Skye: The last question is from PawPatrolOnly to MGL.

Bella: She asks if there was one person or friend you could meet in real life, who would it be?

MGL: I want to meet all my friends here in Wattpad. But if I had to choose 1 person, it would definitely be NumberBlocksSuperFan.

Bella: I thought that you will say MrBeast.

Skye: And sadly those were all the question that we got.

BELLA: We need morreeee!!!

MGL: But you can't ask me questions. I will go on break after a week or less and I might be back on Mid-March. So, if you want to ask questions, you can only ask to Bella or to the PAW Patrol girls and pups.
I won't be there if you ask me any questions. So don't!
Anyway, Me and Bella went shopping yesterday. And guess what I have for you all to see...

Bella: No, Oh No.

Skye: What happened?

MGL: Picture timeeeee!!!!!

Bella: At least this is the last time

Bella: At least this is the last time....for a long time....I hope.

Skye: *giggles*

MGL: Okay byeee Everyone!

WE OUT✌