III. Marriage: Serious talk

Disclaimer: this story is purely based on author's imagination

Yea Ji's tvc shoot ended earlier that she expected. She knew Soo Hyun has a meeting with their agency so she decided to go there.

When she got there she saw Manager Ryu "Oppa! Where's Soo Hyun?"

"Oh, the meeting just ended and I think he's about to go home. Maybe he's at the basement's parking lot."

"Okay, thank you!"

She walked towards the parking lot when she saw him talking to a woman. She can hear their conversation and she's taken a back about what their topic is.

"Oppa,I thought you will wait for me."

"I never said that."

Oh. Past relationship.

Yea Ji and Soo Hyun had talked about their past relationships. She said she had two boyfriends both of it only lasted for almost 2 years and she has gone a few dates but nothing else became serious and official.

While him, he's very open and honest that he had four ex girlfriends - it was all before he became an actor. He said to her that his last relationship before her was when he's a rookie actor. He explained that they broke up because his management told him to then the girl went abroad to move on. After that, he wasn't able to date officially because he got too focused in working. And then she came- the rest is history.

They both knew and understand what their past lives was. They are mature when it comes to that topic.

But here she is hearing a 'past lovers' conversation. She just leans on the wall, waiting what will happen.

"Did you already forgot what I sacrifice for you? For our relationship back then? If you forgot, we broke up because your first agency told you. Because you were just a rookie actor before and being in a relationship could cause trouble. But how come you forgot all about it?!" she overheard

"So she was that girl.." she thought and she remembered her side profile two days ago. "She was the one in our subdivision."

Honestly speaking she's doesn't know how to feel. The fact that Soo Hyun didn't tell her that the woman came into their house, she's not mad or anything yet she somehow understood why he decided not to tell her and of course...

She knows Soo Hyun and his love for her. After everything they go through, she knows he will never leave her.

But since it looks like this girl won't stop. She needs to do something.

She heard the car drives away, she waits for that woman to notice her.

Jae Yi wipes her tears and turn her back when she noticed a familiar face- she saw it on the news article. Then she also noticed the ring in her finger.

She walks towards Yea Ji.

Yea Ji stand up properly, she scan the woman from head to toe. She's taller than her, the girl is pretty and has short hair like her.

"I'm Jae Yi, Kim Soo Hyun's ex girlfriend." the woman said with conviction.

Yea Ji accepted her hand "I'm Seo Yea Ji, Kim Soo Hyun's wife." she said plainly

She saw how Jae Yi rolled her eyes. "Did you know why I'm here?" Yea Ji heard her

She nodded, Jae Yi's about to talk again when she stated "Let's eat dinner together and have a serious talk." Yea Ji said with her deep low voice.

Jae Yi feels a lump in her throat but still she nodded.

Soo Hyun came home in a bad mood. He slumps on the couch and check his phone. Yea Ji texted him.

"Bumped into someone, we're going to have dinner together.

ps it's a girl. love u."

He chuckled and shakes his head when he read the last phrase. He just decided to order something for his dinner.

After eating, he's now in their office- they built the space so that they can spend their time there if they are preparing for their roles as they are both merhod actors. He takes his time to scan the scripts.

It's been an hour and he's already sleepy. He's wondering why Yea Ji hasn't texted him yet. He tries to call her but no one's answering. So he decided to just text her

"hey, are you enjoying your dinner? come home now ;( "

Another hour has passed and he started to worry about her. He tries to call her again but this time her phone is off.

"Hyung!" he called their manager

"Why? It's already 10 pm."

"Have you contacted Yea Ji?"

"What happened? I saw her in the agency a while ago. Looks like you already left when she got there."

"Shit." he said and ended the call.

"What if... what if Yea Ji saw her?

And.. wait.. she said she bumped someone she knows." he thought

He shakes his head and just try to contact her again but then he heard the door opened.

"Hey, why didn't you call?" he asked her worriedly but then she just walk passed by him and go upstairs without looking or saying anything to him.

"What the hell happened? She even said she loves me in her text." he thought

He follows her upstairs as he scratches the back of his head. He waits for her as she's still in the bathroom.

He stand up when she gets out of the bathroom but she just ignore him and about to walk out of the room when he stops her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked nervously

She's breathing heavily and he saw how she's fighting her tears.

"You tell me what's wrong." she said with a trembling voice.

Oh no. 😟 What do you think happened during their dinner? Or What did Jae Yi said to her?😳

Second semester starts tomorrow- I have classes every T.W.S. So expect the next update on Thursday or Friday. Thank you for reading! ♥️✨