our story: part 18

Disclaimer: This story is purely based on author's imagination

Yea Ji has a meeting with her agency regarding her endorsements. A lot of products want her to be their models and the agency decided to let her pick what she wants to endorse.

They don't want to accept everything because of the incident happened where she got sick when she became very busy. They don't want that to happen again.

After a discussion with her endorsements the agency also told her to behave on the set. Don't be too clingy. They are aware that a lof of staffs already know their relationship even though they didn't say anything. It's all based on their actions with each other.

They also said that the viewers also starting to have a hunch because of the lack of contents like limited behind the scenes and no other interviews and guesting just like any other main leads.

"You said you both want to keep your relationship privately, as of now. Look, we are trying our best to turn down all the dating rumors and photos. But please, we are talking to you because Soo Hyun won't listen to us. Please be careful and be mindful of your actions especially when you're in set."

In that moment, she realized how hard it is for the staffs especially to Manager Ryu who is always stress out everytime they caused trouble. She felt guilty. Maybe they got too excited that they think the agency will always help them out if something happens. She realized that their actions are actually too obvious. Since the shoot will end in a few days, for their relationship; she needs to talk to Soo Hyun about the things they should do and not to do.

She feels anxious after the meeting, a lot of thoughts running in her mind. What if a dating rumor popped? what will she do? she doesn't want to deny it but she's aftaid. she knows when she entered this relationship that she will gain backlash and negative comments and she's not ready for that.

The shoot for the first half of episode 15 is already done. But Soo Hyun feels something different with Yea Ji. It's like she's avoiding talking to him. Every time they finishes a scene she would just smile at him and talk to the staffs. They are in different location, he texted her to remind their dinner later. She didn't reply.

She went home after the shoot and sleep all her worries. When she woke up with a head ache and saw there are 32 missed calls from Soo Hyun. "Shit." she said, they will have a dinner last night and she forgot it. She looks at the time and it's already 7:30 am. She takes a deep breath - when she's about to call him the door bell rings.

She runs to open the door, when she opened it she saw Soo Hyun with a serious face. He entered her condo and sits on the couch. He did not talk or gave her a "goodmorning" kiss. But she understands- she didn't show up last night.

"Oppa." she said softly as she sits beside him. "I'm sorry, I overslept last night. I didn't saw your texts." she explained while rubbing her head. "You didn't saw or you pretend taht you didn't see it?" he asked

Yea Ji looked at him and scoffs - she woke up having a headache, too much thoughts running on her head right now and what she just heard makes her irritated. "What are you saying? I just told you I didn't see it because I fell asleep." she's trying her best to understand him.

"You think I didn't notice?" he said what now she thought. She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. "What?" she raised her voice.

"If you have a problem, talk to me. Don't ignore me! I'm your boyfriend! I want to know if I did something wrong! Not you giving me silent treatment the whole day when we are togther in the shoot!" he raised his voice too.