Dreams & Nightmares

3 MONTHS LATER

YN POV

well it's been a while , let me get y'all hipp. well me & ray are together. everyone is happy it's the summer & we are planning to go to Hawaii! about roc & Tammy , ima miss then so much but Polly watching us right now R.I.PARADISE but anyway I was in thought til ray kept calling me , we were at dinner with him & my parents ( your parents last name Mr. & Mrs. Allen : His Mr. & Mrs. Lopez )

Ray: Ynnnnn..!

Yn: ohh huh?

Ray: the food is here

Yn: finally I'm hungry ( eating )

Mrs.L ; Well yn , how have you & ray been?

Yn: -smiles- very good. I cloudnt ask for no one more perfect I love him.

ray; love you too baby

Mr. L; yn are you a hoe?

Yn: excuse me?

Mr. L : bitch you heard me I want some head

when he said that , I got so mad but before I could say something ray did & his mom

ray: dad I know you not about to fucking talk to my girl like that!? fuck that shit! you my dad but you need to chill out them drugs gettin to you! & I damn sure wont be here to see what happens next yn! lets go

When I was leaving with ray all I heard was rays mom yelling at his father the whole time. man I can't believe his father said that shit to me!? & I never knew he did drugs

AT THE HOUSE

ray: I'm so sorry for my father

yn: it's fine , but he does drugs?

ray: yupp ever since I can remember he would smoke weed & do cocaine everyday all day. he would hit on my mom & she never let cause she was to scared to. everytime he would come home late with kiss stains on his neck & his mouth smelling like alcohol. when they would argue & hit on my mom she would tell me & my slinking a to go upstairs so we wouldn't have to see but we heard everything they said but I never told you or anyone cause I don't like talking about it.

All I cloud do was give him a hug & I didn't notice I was crying my eyes out cause of what he said.

ray: don't cry , you don't have to feel sorry for me.

yn: I don't its just that no one should go though that.

ray; true

After we was done talking everyone came in the house

Everyone else: HEEEYYYYY

YN; hey - laughs -

prince: what y'all been up to ?

yn: nothing really we bouta go to sleep

everyone else: good night!

There I was just sitting there in that white room , I didn't get it so I kept running trying to find where to go but there was no where to go then I seem a figure coming near me it was......ROC & TAMMY!?

He was giving her a piggy back ride coming near me they looked so happy they were laughing & everything I was so touched by what I was seeing but then they came up to me.

yn; - crying & hugging them - OMG ! I miss you guys so much!

roc: we miss you too ha. but what you been up to?

yn: oh well

before I cloud finish they were being pulled back but some black & dark.

yn: ROC! TAMMY!

I cried & screamed for them but they didn't respond. the darkness was coming for me so I kept running & running but then A branch appeared tricked me & disappears again & I cut my knee so now I'm bleeding & crying for help but no one came , I just sat there & closed my eyes & appeared for the worst.

ray: yn! stop screaming its okay!

yn: what? - hugs him -

ray: you was dreaming & was screaming & calling roc & Tammy for no reason.

yn: oh well ima go in the shower -tries to get up but fails - owe! - looks at your knee & it was bleeding -

OMG! was that real !? ray said it was a dream but It cloudnt have been.....right