Handsome stranger

After spending sometime in the rain,i came back to the room.

Yes,I am free now.
I took a deep breath and sat on chair near the wall.

I was totally drenched in rain and water is dripping from body and cloths.wind is blowing heavily when I was in rain i didn't feel cold but now iam freezing .

I hold my legs with my hands and leaned on my legs.

Hundreds of questions running in my mind .. Why iam here ,who brought me here...
But I choose to ignore them.
Wait is this heaven ,did I died  ??
I pinched myself ,it's paining means it real..I was finally free from that hell.

I was giggling myself and suddenly my stomach started growling.
touched my tummy..poor dear you need food right.i thought my self.

I tiptoed towards the door and opened it.the view was really amazing,it is screaming royality.I queitly descended the stairs ,
I was turning my head around to capture the beauty of this royal house.unknowingly i descended all the stairs.

I was awestruck and admiring the beauty of the house.

"You are awake" a voice came from behind me.

I looked. there stood a lady in her red stripped saree waring  a heartwarming smile.

Don't know why she felt someone close to me.my lips curled into a smile on seeing her.

"How are you now" she came forward and touched my head.

I felt a motherly feeling ...and tears brimmed in my eyes.

I nobbed at her.

She took my hand and dragged me towards a corner which lead to a big room..I think it's kitchen.
She made me sit on a chair and she sat next to me.

"Myna,please bring something to eat for ...
Hmm for my girl "

Suddenly an middle aged lady came to us and looked at us.

I was looking at them .they were total strangers to me .and I am here with them.

"Ok mam"  she said to her. And went inside.

"Dear, what's your name" she asked me.

"Nandana" I told her.

She smiled at me.

"I am Vasundhara varma,You can call me mom".she said.

"Ok" I told her.

"Thanks aunty ,I was.." i am about to say about my past but she stopped me.

"Whatever it is dear,leave that I can see the pain. You have endured..pls don't remember the past and make yourself hurt nandu.."

"Nandu.can i call you that" she asked me .

I smiled at her.i liked her she is such a good human

Meanwhile myna brought some food and placed on the table .

"Eat beta"she said.

"You eat and take rest.i have a party to attend"she told and started walking towards door.

"Ok aunty,I said .

"Nandana"she called me with stern voice.i was started and looked at her

"Don't play in rain again you will catch cold,and if I see this I will make you drink all soups,and turmeric milk".  She told in warning tone but ended with heartwarming smile.
I nobbed at her.
She waved me bye.