Handsome monkey

I was deep in slumber. Some one knocked on my door. and opened it.Suddenly  i throw the duvet away and sat on my knees .tears were rolling down my cheeks.i joint my hands and started begging my aunty.
"sorry aunty Don't beat me
I will never woke up late again ,I will wake up early daily"

"Pls don't slap me auntyy" I begged her. But I didn't got any slap or beating .

It feared me more like she will do something cruel this time.
Suddenly I felt her hand on my shoulder.i screamed of fear.

"I won't eat food for 5days aunty,I promise,please aunty don't beat me ,please".i broke down infront of her .

But suddenly those arms lifted me.i look up to see who is this ,because this is impossible her aunty touching her unnecessarily except to slap or beat.

I couldn't see her because of tears,she started caressing my hair and said
"don't cry nandu  ,be calm dear" .

It's Vasundhara aunty.

I wiped my tears and looked at her,she hugged me and carefully patted my back ..i cried more thinking of my mother.after few minutes I withdrawn from the hug and we both seated

"Sorry aunty " I said to her.

"It's okay da" she told me.

"Nandu why are you crying like that dear,did anyone harrass you before ?tell me dear I will take care of them on my own way" Vasu aunty told.

"No aunty ,nothing " i said her but she is not seemed to convincing.

"Then why are you crying" she is now on her interrogation mode.

"It's dream aunty" I said to her and smiled.Thank god  it was good lie.

"Okay ma..poor dear don't bother about those dreams ,if you want you can sleep in my room" she insisted.

"No aunty , it's fine " I told her.

"So why did you ran away from home" she asked me.

I was started for sudden question.

"I..i didn't Run away and there is no place called home for me aunty" I said.

"Are you sorry dear ,but I have to ask are you an orphan" she asked me.

moisture formed in my eyes.

If my grandmother was alive I wouldn't be homeless ,now this word orphan seems perfect for my situation.

Iam alone in this world.mom and dad  why didn't you take me away with you.I am officially an Orphan now.

"Yes " I told her.

"From now you are not" she said and I looked at her surprised.

"Because you have a mother ,and this is your home" she smiled.

I tightly hugged her out of happiness.

She too hugged me.

"I really want to have a daughter ,I always wanted to have a daughter myself ,may be god listened my prayers now" she told with happy tears in her eyes.

Stop crying now let's go downstairs and eat.we went down and ate with myna di .

I want to share my past with them but they told forgot the past and start fresh.It seems helpful rather than  being worried about the past .

Later aunty took me to shopping mall and bought so many dresses for me.actually I never seen such a big mall and she bought almost everything for every model.I don't know how to thank her for doing all these.i felt like she is my actual mom .she bought other needs too. She did shopping as I told her 5-6 pairs are enough for me.but she kept on roaming all the stores.