synopsis.

GOOD INTENT.

"good intentions does
not mean good plan."

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

NAOMI DEATON KNEW SHE WAS different from the second a dead flower sprouted to life in her hands when she was a child. She cried and she cried thinking something was wrong with her, that she was some kind of a freak.

Her father was quick to reassure her. She wasn't a freak, she was just different. She was a Druid. Their bloodline was quite literally old blood dating back nearly a thousand years. They were strong, wise, and caring they took roles as teachers, and advisors. They were an extension of the earth and its balance. They were different, but a good different.

From that day on her began to teach her the old ways and should she decide to advise a pack one day like those before her then she would be ready. Her father would respect any choice she might make as long as she was fully educated.

Unfortunately before she could finish her training she was tossed in the thick of it all. Her best friend had been bitten by a rogue werewolf and suddenly her training was hands on. Druids advised and protected and she would do the same for her friends and anyone else who came along on the way.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

!! GOOD INTENT CAST !!

logan browning
NAOMI DEATON

"Everyone take a breather and
let's just think this through
so we won't die."

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

seth gilliam
ALAN DEATON
"Well if you're going to be running
with the wolves it might be
a good time to start your
defense training."