14

Kim Taehyung Kim Taehyung Kim Taehyung. The name had stuck with me, I couldn't get it out of my head. All I thought about, every single day was of his name.

"Open your mouth, Kookie."
This blonde haired man who I thought resembled a fairy was the only one here I liked. After the fit I threw when I first came here, I was outcasted, hurt and I felt frightened.

But him, Jimin, I believe his name was, was nice. He was caring and sweet and lovely and he didn't yell at me, didn't beat me. For that reason I didn't hate him like I did the others.

I still refused to eat though. I knew they put my pills in that deceivingly warm porridge. It was tempting but those pills made me sick.

"Please, kookie. I don't want you starving to death. Please take one bite for me? Yeah? You haven't eaten since last week."

I shook my head and backed away to the corner, readying myself to throw another fit.
Jimin sighed and put down his bowl and approached me with gentle steps.

"If you won't eat, I won't force you but at least tell me why?"

I shook my head and refused to answer. He sighed and brushed back his blonde hair before crouching down to where I was huddling on the floor.

"Kookie, please. You know you can tell me anything right?" He said gently.

I looked at him, at his warm soft eyes and I felt myself calm down.
I took a deep breath. "I miss him."

He looked at me, confused. "Who?"

I paused for a moment, staring at those warm eyes. Should I trust him with the name of my love? No. No I shouldn't.

I sighed but still decided to answer him. "The boy in the mirror." I looked up at him with glittery eyes as I continued to ramble on about my love.
"He has fluffy brown hair and this gorgeous smile and the prettiest brown eyes. He's beautiful you know."

Jimin exhaled a ragged breath and pursed his lips. He didn't say anything but I knew he didn't believe me, didn't believe in my love, in my Kim Taehyung. I knew he thought I was crazy. Maybe I was.

Maybe I was.