Why must I think this (slight nsfw sorry)

RECAPヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ

"Sorry for cracking your nose" killer stays silent "look it's not like I want to fight you" outer looks into killers eye lights "you are the one that wants to fight" killer mumbles "that's what you think..."

ON TO ZE STORY ⋋✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿⋌

Nobody's POV

"What" outer looks at killer confused before killer can speak dust calls killers name "KILLER COME ON NIGHT WANTS TO GO" killer pushes outer off of him gently and starts walking away "this isn't over star boy"

Outers POV

I should go after him but....I'd probably be dusted ('-﹏-';) I don't want that gotta take care of papyru-OH MY GOSH I FORGOT ABOUT PAPYRUS.
*Le time skip brought to you from the aliens*
"PAP IM HOME" I have a wave of relief seeing papyrus "OH BROTHER I WAS SO WORRIED ARE YOU OKAY" god his voice is ear splitting "woah bro you look chilled" "SANS DON'T" "to the bone" "YOU ARE NO LONGER MY BROTHER" sometimes it hurts to hear pap say that but I know he just hates my puns "awe come on bro TIBEA honest I would be lost without you" "FINE BUT NO MORE PUNS"

Nobody's POV

Outer chuckles and goes up to his room flopping onto the mattress layed out on the floor ignoring the mess his mind is flooded with thoughts of killer
*At the bad guys HQ*
Killer goes to his room but is stopped by horror "You good?" Killer nods and heads into his room sitting on the mattress also layed out on he floor thinking about outer

Killers POV

Stupid star boy cracking my nose and then caring like it wasn't his fault god if he wasn't so fucking cute I would have dusted his dumb ass

Outers POV

Ugh I can't stop thinking of him the way his eye lights darted around so nervous and the way he gently pushed me off as if he didn't want to hurt me....oh no I fell for a bad guy pap is gonna kill me

Nobody's POV

Killer growled at himself as he thought lewd thoughts of outer trying to refuse the urge to touch himself as the glowing red bulge grew in his shorts but he couldn't the urge was so strong "damnit" killer rubbed his member through his shorts "ah fuck o-outer~"
*Outers room*
Outer groned "why do I feel like this I feel so hot and needy" this wasn't the first time outer has felt this way but this time it was strong enough for him to act on it "this is such a horrible idea" outer whimpered quitely as he slid his shorts down seeing his dark blue almost purple eco member. Outer gently grips his member blushing deeply gently stroking it "m-mhn killer"