*7*(Last part)

Next part....do inline comments.
____***___

*Clap..clap*

All turned to clapping sound, Nandini glup and took step back in fear.

"Manik Malhotra is intelligent. No doubt." Manik smirked and looked at him.

"Even you Mr.Ram Murthy. Minister sir." Manik said, Ram Murthy smirked at him.

All had different reaction, Malhotra were pale, fab4, Navya and Abhi glaring at him, Abhishek had unknown reaction, Nandini trembling in fear, Manik smirking.

"Can I know why are you here Manik, that too alone with my daughter." Ram asked strictly glaring at Nandini who trembling in fear.

Manik held her tightly and said with smrik, "I am here for my girlfriend and soon to be Mrs.malhotra. I don't need your permission." Nandini eyes widen in shock.

Fab4, abhi and Navya controlling their smile, Malhotra were shock.

Ram and Rishabh was glaring at him.

"She is not your to be wife Manik Malhotra. She is already engaged to someone." Rishabh said angrily.

Manik laughed loudly, "Only engaged. Not married right." Manik smirked at them.

Ram glared Raj and Neyonika, "Raj you forgot what you said. If you don't want your company to be closed. Ask your son to leave my daughter."

"Manik listen to him. Are you going to destroy your father dream?" Neyonika said in tears.

Manik and all rolled their eyes.

"Dreams? You know what the meaning of dream Neyonika. You are one who behind money so don't talk about a word like dreams." Manik said strictly and turned to Raj who stood rigid.

"Dad I am sorry. For me Nandini is more important than anything. I can't leave her." Manik held Nandini hands tightly, Nandini looking into him with tears.

"What drama is going on? Nandini come here." Ram shouted making Nandini flinched back. Nandini stood silent in fear.

"Nandini what I said back then? Remember." Ram smirked, Nandini nodded no try to walk to her father. But Manik pulled her close to him.

"Don't you dare. One step you will see my dead body only." Manik warned her, Nandini stood in tears.

One side her father and one side her lover

Manik know it's wrong but having her in his life only he want now.

Nandini stood in confusion.

Flashback.

(Continuation from last flashback)

"How dare you love him Nandini?" Ram shouted after she came to house.

"Papa..Sorry. he is good Papa not like other. He care for me, taking care like you and Bhai. Please Papa." Nandini cried.

"Loving a guy behind my back. Others laughing at me saying this. You know every well I already decided you marrying someone else i say." Ram said.

"Didn't I said?" Ram shouted, Nandini cried and nodded.

"Then."

"Papa I am sorry please I love him Papa. I did wrong I accept it. But please accept him please." She begged him. Ram stood glaring at him.

"Papa passport and visa is ready." Rishabh came with her bag and passport, whcih shocked Nandini.

"Papa..please..bhai...no..please.." Nandini begged both.