*5*

Another chapter...do inline comments

This udpate dedicated to all who commented this story from first❤️❤️

___***___

Next day

"Guys, guys.." Navya came running down, all looked at her in confusion.

"Manik is not in his room." All become shock and glanced at each other.

"May be he left to see her." Mukthi said looking down.

"He must, let wait for him." Dhruv said looking at Cabir who thinking something. Mukthi, Aliya become tensed what he will do, they don't want Nandini to be hurt.

_________________________________________

"Nandini I am leaving for hospital. Take care ok." Abhishek said while arranging breakfast for Nandini. Nandini smiled leaning in wall of kitchen.

"Are you sure you want me to leave. See your health man." Abhishek said with genius concern.

Nandini smiled and held his hands, "I will take care, you can't take leave Abhi. Now go." She pushed him to door.

"Ok, I am going." Abhishek said with pout, kissed her forehead with flow. Nandini step back in hesitation. Abhishek made sorry face and move to door, same time door bell rang.

"I will see,you eat." Nandini nodded and took plate to eat. Abhishek open the door to get frown.

"Manik, you here." Manik standing outside with his attitude.

"Yes, me. I came here to speak with po..someone." Manik correct himself. Abhishek looked at him in confusion.

"Abhi who is that?" Manik become restless hearing her voice, he pushed the door which reveal his potato fully. Nandini eye widen seeing him here, eyes become watery.

"Here is the one I need to speak." Manik smriked and walked inside.

"Manik can I know why you need to talk to her?" Abhishek asked seeing Nandini scared face.

"That's our personal thing. We are lover , so we will speak. Oh I am so sorry, didn't she said all." Manik made fake sorry face and looked at both, "or hide all from you like me." Manik glared at Nandini who looked down.

"Manik I think you should leave now, we will speak to you afterwards." Abhishek held his arm, Manik looked at him angrily and his hands which touching his arm, Abhishek hesitately took back.

"I came here to speak to her, I don't need your permission. You get out." Manik snapped his finger to Abhishek who stood like stone.

"See you don't like the way I speak to her. Moving close to her, holding her hands, waist..her lip to kii......."

"Manikk" Manik smirked at Nandini who stopped him, Abhishek looked down awaken.

"Don't you dare to hurt her." Abhishek said, Manik nodded casually. Abhishek walked out, next second Manik bangged the door and locked it. Nandini flinched back seeing Manik walking towards him like she is prey.

Nandini frown seeing bandage in his head and hands, she know it's not new for him. Manik and bandage are friends always be together.

"Not bad, he care for you well. No reason you left me. Nice home." Manik said looking around. He walked to Nandini, stood close.

He can't believe she is his potato, the girl who is bubbly and healthy, now looking like bony and skin.

"Will you speak or else should I make you to speak like before." Manik lean in to her lips, held her hands. Manik looked down her hands which and ring which Abhishek made her wear.Nandini saw Manik angry face and moved back to hit the wall.