Getting comfortable

Chapter 12

We made it to Izuku's place and placed all my stuff in the spare bedroom that was now mine.

"Thank you." I said in a whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"It's ok. And if you need anything just ask. Any time, anywhere!"

He then left the room, leaving me to look around. But my head was too full to do so.

I had questions that I didn't have the answer to. They had been stuck in my head ever since we discovered that secret passageway.

Who was grandma communicating with? What business did she have with them? And who were they talking about? And what are they planning to do with that person?

I was going to school tomorrow and- Hey, I'm going to school tomorrow! And I don't know anything about it. Do they need quirks in order to be accepted? And I don't really know much about these heroes and villains.

Mhmm? Maybe Izuku has the answers the these questions.

"Izuku?" I called out.

He came soon after, changed into some comfy clothes.

"Yeah?"

"Can you answer these questions for me?"

"Sure!" He came in and took a seat.

"So, do you need a quirk to get accepted into U.A?"

"Not anymore."

"Ok. Can you explain more about these heroes and villains?"

His face lit up, I could tell he was a fan of heroes by how his room was decorated with posters and action figures of this muscular guy in a super suit. Sweet.

"Sure. Well like I said ever since people started getting quirks, some used them for evil and others good-"

"Wait? Started? So there was a time where quirks didn't exist yet here?"

"Yes. As I was saying. Some villains had amazing quirks which the police couldn't stop even with their quirks. That was until someone with a great quirk fought off the villains and was awarded the title 'hero'."

"Woah. Can you explain v-"

"Kids dinner's ready!" Inko interrupted.

"Well, gotta go. Come down for dinner when you've changed!"

"Alright bye."

He then left the room leaving me to change into something more comfy.

I got dressed in some pajama pants, I was gonna wear one of my over sized T-shirts but I spotted Izuku's shirt on the floor. How did it get there you may ask? Fanfic magic!

I put it on and quickly made my way to the dinning table.

"Hey y/-...is that my shirt?"

"Yeah, I found it in my room and thought 'y'know what, let me try it on!'"

Inko giggled and set a plate of food down for me. I thanked her and enjoyed my meal.

After dinner I was seated on the couch with Inko  to my right and Izuku to my left. Inko and I have been talking for a while and Izuku would pitch into the conversation whenever he needed to.

I was now laying on my bed thinking about what a nice family they are. I had seen some of Izuku's baby pictures and he was so cute. I had a smile on my face remembering his face when I saw them.

~flashback~

"Mhmm? I wonder how Izuku looked as a kid."