I'm going to ...uh... See Sarah!

Chapter 34

"Morning puppy!" I was awaken from my peaceful-ish slumber by a loud yell.

"Who dares awaken the- Oh Izu?" He held a tray of food. "Is that for me?"

"Yup! Since you had a bad night last night which was partially my fault, I wanted to give you some breakfast in bed!"

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"You existed!"

I laughed at the what seemed to be a sweet joke and took the tray from him.

"Wanna share? I can't eat everything by myself!" I insisted.

"What!? You?! Not being able to finish food?! Is it the end of the world?!" He gasped and placed his palms on the sides of his face.

"Stop it." I laughed. He came onto bed and we had some bomb ass breakfast.

'Mhmmmm....mom said 'he's comming'.... is he comming here...or... wait! He doesn't know I'm here....I think, maybe he's....Oh no he's back in America! If he uses his quirk in a place where quirks aren't know. People won't know what to do and something bad will take place for sure. And with Trump being the president, who know how corrupt this could get.'

"Hey y/n? Are you Ok? Y/n?" Izu pulled me close.

"Izu I have to go." I stated.

"What? Where? Is everything Ok?"

"Everything's fine Izu, I just have to go back to America for a bit."

"Wha-O..Ok? Is there a reason for this sudden outburst?"

"I...I just miss Sarah, it's been years."

"Who's Sarah?"

"OH yeah I didn't tell you about her. Well she was my best friend. We'd do everything together and I'd like to see her."

"Ok, but Eri and I are comming too!"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Y/n is there something you're not telling me about? This is getting pretty confusing."

"Uh...NO.No. everythings fine! You and Eri can come along. I was just worried you'd miss your mom." I couldn't let him know about 'him' or he might want to I terfear. Mom said I shouldn't bring anyone into this. So I'll have to keep him out. 'I'm sorry Izu.'

"When are we leaving?" He asked as he took away the tray.

"Today. Right now."

"Oh? Ok? I'll get Eri from Kachaan and Kirishima."

Later he left to get Eri and I took a shower and packed all our bags.

"I can do this, I just have to make sure Izu and Eri are out of harm's way."

Soon Izu came back with Eri and we headed to the airport. There were some complications due to not booking a ticket earlier but we managed to get throught that..maybe it was cause Izu was the number 1 hero or that I was stubborn as fuck but we made it.

(Time skip)

We finally made it back to America. My eyes grew watery as the sight of my old home set in.

"Y/n?" A voice came from behind us. Wait. I know that voice.

"Sarah?" I turned around slowly and a women with Sarah's hair colour and eye colour was walking up to us with a man who had a child in his arms closely following.

"Y/N!!"

"SARAH!!" We ran into each others arms and literally squeezed all the evil out of each other.

"SARAH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AND I NEVER GOT TO DO SO MANY BFF STUFF WITH YOU AND NOW I'M MARRIED AND YOU WEREN'T THERE AND NOW I HAVE A KID!!" I blurred out.

"Y/N I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! I'M MARRIDE I HAVE TWO KIDS! AND YOU WEREN'T THERE!" We cried into each others arms.

I can't belive I got my best friend back. But I'll have to keep her away from the truth too. And her family.

"What are you doing here in the airport?" I asked.

"OH I'm a pilot! My husband just came to pick me up with our little Emi."

"Where's the other kid?" Izu asked.

"Oh he's still in school! He should be out in and hour!" The man standing next to Sarah explained. He must be her husband.

"What are you doing here y/n?" She asked.

"Y/n said she missed you! And we hopped we'd find you!" Izu explained.

"Awww!!! That's so sweet of you! I missed you a lot too!" She replied.

"Why don't you come over so we can talk?" Sarah's husband suggested.

"Sure!" I agreed.

We made our way back to their house and was set in their living room discussing about all the event we've missed out on doing together.

"So Izuku, what do you do for a living?" The man who I have found out to be Daniel asked.

"I'm the owner of a multi-milion dollar company back in Japan." Izu explained.

~flashback~

"Ok Izu, they don't know about heroes, villains or quirks so don't mention that you're the number one hero or anything about what you do and that quirk stuff Ok?" I asked trying to reassure myself that he got it.

"Yes puppy I got it. Can you stop worrying now?" He held my hands in his. "So, what do I tell them when they ask me what I do for a living?"

"Well...."

~End of flashback~

"That's amazing." Sarah complimented. "I hope y/n doesn't give you a hard Time." She looked at me as if I do something that could tire Izu.

"What?!? No I don't!!" I yelled.

"...like I said, give you a hard Time." She laughed along with everyone else.

Eri and Emi were playing in Emi's playroom.

We were served drinks. But I'd prefer some juice or cold drinks.

"So y/n?" Sarah called.

"Yes?"

"How did you and Izuku fall on lo0Ove~?" She said the last part in a sing-song voice.

"It's cheesy but it was a little like love at first sight. A spark from the heart. A-"

"Yeah yeah I get it!" She laughed and we continued chatting.

Later that day Izu and I booked a hotel and fell asleep with Eri in the middle. 'Tomorrow I begin.'