" I don't like this.. "

Yaoyorozu wasn't one to get angry very easily. but, damn it, her parents really knew what ticked her off.

Yaoyorozu had just gotten off a call with her parents, they had told her they were waiting for the day she would come back home with her boyfriend. thing is, she told them, many times, that she didn't want to date while she was in Yuuei. it was difficult trying to explain that to them, especially when she was in her third year and would be graduating soon. They would never understand, they allowed their parents to be in charge of who they dated and married. but, Yaoyorozu wasn't like that! why couldn't they keep out of her buisness?

she let out a sigh as she texted Todoroki, she hoped he would come over to her dorm and comfort her. after all, he's going through the same thing. they have both considered fake dating, but considering they were both best friends - they would be much too awkward while trying to fake date. not only that, Todoroki is attracted to guys, and they did try to date at some point. it didn't work out between them, neither of them hated each other after so it was fine.

soon, there was a knock on Yaoyorozu's door and she pushed off of her bed so she could open her door. but it wasn't Todoroki, she was about to greet him but when she saw spiky blond hair - she slammed the door shut. she felt panicked, her heart was racing. why? well, she had a bit of a crush on this ash blond. he was always loud and angry but .. apparently she's attracted to that. and just her luck, Todoroki had figured out her little feelings. of course the duel-wielder would try to get Bakugo to go to her room. Todoroki and Bakugo were pretty close by their third year; Yaoyorozu was a bit jealous of that but she wasn't ever going to mention that. but, ever since their second year, Todoroki has been trying to get Yaoyorozu and Bakugo closer. it was embarrassing, but Bakugo still seemed clueless.

a loud knock sounded on the door again - this one came with an angry yell.

" You ponytail'd bitch! open the damn door, the hell did you do that for?! " that dark voice, she hated to love it. it sent a shiver down her spine, she had to shake her head to form proper thoughts. soon, she was forcing herself to open the door again.

" heh.. uhm.. sorry, Bakugo.. I was expecting Shoto, you just.. surprised me, " Yaoyorozu muttered as the door fully opened. she wasn't completly lying too, she was still in her pj's and she usually only let Shoto see her in those. she was really embarrassed.

" tch, thought so. Half'n'half told me to come over. told me you had something to tell me, " Bakugo huffed out as he pushed her, allowing him inside the room. Yaoyorozu was startled and quickly unlocked her phone and went onto her messages with Todoroki. she noticed the little winking face he sent, and the message attached;

" ask him to be your fake boyfriend "

Yaoyorozu face palmed, sometimes, she hated how Todoroki did things. she sent him an angered emoji before shutting off her phone. she slowly let out a sigh,

" well, I guess I do have something to ask you, " she mumbled, refusing to look at the boy who sat on her bed, " will you have dinner at my parent's house with me? "

" and you're asking me out because? " Bakugo questioned her, clear hesitation on his tone.

" I want you to help me piss off my parents, "

" ... fuckin' seriously, Ponytail? " Bakugo blinked, frustration building up and wrinkling his brow. he was starting to get up and Yaoyorozu panicked again.

" okay, not my best explanation - you see .. my parents have been pressuring me to date a guy so I .. I want you to be my fake boyfriend, nothing has to come out of this! I just really need your help, Bakugo.. " Yaoyorozu practically pleaded as she looked at him, her teeth were slowly sinking into her bottom lip. the skin was slowly tearing under her teeth as she held her breath.

" fuckin' .. tch, fine. I'll help your pathetic ass, " Bakugo grumbled, he didn't seem to enjoy the thought of having to do this for Yaoyorozu. that didn't stop the girl from cheering and throwing herself onto Bakugo, she hugged him tightly - the blond didn't get the chance to react. his eyes went wide as he tried to shove her away, " don't go pulling that shit without warning me, idiot! " he growled as Yaoyorozu backed away, she could only chuckle as she rubbed the back of her neck. 

" right, right. well, you can go now. I'll arrange the dinner with my parents, after this I'm sure you won't have to deal with me again," Yaoyorozu smiled as she allowed him to leave. Bakugo huffed, cursing under his breath as he left.

Little did Yaoyorozu know of the light blush that was present on Bakugo's face. neither of them were prepared for what was to come from later that week.

- - -

AH !!

dnfoksnf i finally got to writing a bakumom :((

i really love them,, thank you,, i randomly got the idea for this while listening to a bakugo playlist so like jsfoeijdkjfsm

anywayyyyy ,, don't forget to leave me your opinion and tell me what i can do with this story :0