" fuck off, "

Bakugo is royall fucked. Yaoyorozu had asked Bakugo to fake date, he shouldn't be so pissed off, but damn it.. Bakugo never had - romantic - feelings for anyone, regardless of their approaches. it was shitty, the whole concept of a romance .. dating, hell to it all.

but .. the way he had gotten excited when Yaoyorozu asked him to have dinner with her parents. of course, it was too good to be true. Yaoyorozu only needed Bakugo so that her parents would fuck off, she didn't have feelings for him. Bakugo felt his chest oddly tighten.

after talking to that damned ponytail'd chick, he returned to his dorm and rolled onto his bed. there was no fight, but he felt so defeated. it was shitty, he didn't enjoy it at all.

Bakugo heard his phone ding so he picked it up, just to see a notification from ' Halfy '. Bakugo scoffed before opening the message, he was very irritated. when the IcyHot had told him Yaoyorozu had something to tell him, he had become oddly intrigued. never again was he going to allow that to happen.

" so, how did it go? "

was the messaged that had popped up on his screen, Bakugo huffed as he typed a quick response;

" shitty "

Bakugo soon turned off his phone and threw it at the end of his bed. he wasn't one to get frustrated because of someone, not like this anyway.. it was so dumb, he was sure he didn't even like Ponytail as a person. so, why did it bother him so much? he was her description of shitty? a horrible guy? he was the type of guy who would make her parents flip? it's so stupid, but it pisses him off. he doesn't want to be that guy, for fucks sake! he wants to be the guy she brings home, a bright smile on her stupid face as her parents congratulate them. Bakugo knows damn well that will only ever be a fantasy, no one was going to want their kid to date him. he had long accepted that, so he never thought someone would want to fake date him, much less actually date him.

he let out a sigh as he rolled over in his bed, his phone went off again. Bakugo grumbled, he wasn't going to reach for it this time. he was already in a bad mood, so instead of doing anything, he decided he would take a nap. at least if he was asleep no one could come in his life just to irritate him again.

why were people so shitty?

~~~~

Bakugo had an abrupt awakening. there was a loud knock on his door, a voice soon calling for him as well. the ash blond grumbled curses under his breath as he wandered over to his door and opened it. his ruby eyes widened when he saw the ravenette behind the door. he nearly jumped out of his skin as he slammed the door shut.

well, that was stupid.

he quickly remembered how Yaoyorozu had done the same thing to him when he had knocked at her door. a red hue dusted his cheeks upon this realization, it was embarrassing. now, he understood what she must have gone through when she slammed ethe door on him.

Bakugo let out a sigh before he opened the door again, Yaoyorozu had lifted her fist so she could knock on the door again. she blinked a few times when Bakugo opened the door again.

" fuck off, " was all Bakugo could manage as he slammed the door in her face again.
shit, he shouldn't have done that .. but damn it, he was emotionally exhausted. he didn't need to talk to her again.