FOREWORD

Title: The Fate Foretold

Genre: Fiction/Romance

Do you believe in destiny?
Ako kasi oo. Tch. Even though it's funny, some people didn't believe. Still, I believed in destiny. I'm different from them. I believed that everything happened for a reason. Love is not something that exists without reason.

Umaasa pa rin ako na darating din sya. Not this time, but soon. Hindi parin ako nawawalan ng pag-asa. I'm still believing that there's someone that I'll meet soon. That loves me and completes my life.

I'm the kind of person who always believed in the truth. I hate liars. I am always telling the truth. Siguro kasi sa nangyari na rin sakin.

Haytsss... Kailan na kaya yung araw na Makikilala ko sya. Well, I guess, kailangan ko lang talagang maghintay.

Description:

This is the story of a girl and a boy who believed in destiny. A girl seeks her soulmate, and a boy seeks love. One day, a girl met her soulmate, but she doesn't know if that is her fate. A boy still seeks love, but the love that he wants isn't given to him. What if one time their fates met on the same path? Is there a chance between a boy and a girl?

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, businesses, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or Any resemblance to an actual person or actual events is purely coincidental.

Author's note:

Mabait po ako. Please don't judge me if you encounter incorrect grammar. I'm in the process of learning.