CHAPTER 30: THE DAY WE'VE WAITED FOR.

"Ruby and her group had just been told the truth by Salem, they were told that she was the one of Radical destruction."

Gamu:"So.......you......you were the one who sent Zogu!?."

Salem:"Yes.......but, not only was I responsible for the invasion of your world Gamu......but It was me who was responsible for all the pain you Ultras have gone through Seven."

Dan:"You.....you mean?....."

Salem:"Yes I was the one who sent Alien Empera to the Land of light, I was the one who sent alien Bat to invade the Land of Light thousands of years later, I was the one who sent Alien Rayblood to possess Ultraman Belial, and I was also the one who put the insane thoughts in Tregear's head, and caused him to encounter the Grimdo."

Dan:"All of that was your plan?!."

Salem:"Yes, but my influence spread all through out the Multiverse...... Gudis was sent by me to awaken Kodalar and Kilazee on Great's earth....I was responsible for the war of the ancient giants, the invasion of Gatanozoa, the invasion of Gransphere, and the Alien Monera on your earth Tiga........ Mensch Heit was sent by me to destroy Neo's earth...... It was me who made Chaos Header and Sandros go rouge, and I was the one who manipulated Delacion......Dark Zagi's invasion was because of me when I tampered with the Visitor's to make their creation destroy themselves..... the Delos people and Giga Bizerker were both manipulated by me to attack Max's earth, I sent the Alien Bat who caused Beatstar to go rouge, to also invade Future earth.... and every thing that the New Gen Ultra's went through, was all because of me.....I gave Dark Lugiel the plan to turn humanity into spark dolls, I sent Etelgar to destroy every Ultra in existence, I sent Yapool to free Juda Specter, Greeza was sent by me to free Zaigorg from X's world, I was the one who caused the war that Killed Doctor Psychi's parents, and I was the one who sent Queen Bezelb to manipulate him.....I sent Reibatos to finish what Belial started, the corruption of Gillvalis was all my plan, I sent Tregear to corrupt Leugocyte, create the League of Darkness, and follow Taiga to his earth, the Absolutian, Tartarus was sent by me to re wright history....It was I who sent Celebro to countless worlds, in order for him to enact his Civilization Self-Destruction Game."

Ruby:"All of that, was your plan?."

Salem:"Precisely my child."

Dan:"But why?......why do you want to destroy us Ultras?."

Salem:"Because......  what you Ultras stand for is evil......"

Dan:"What?."

Salem:"The justice that you protect...... you say that all living things should have absolute freedom, the ability to do what ever they want........you Ultras don't understand......all life should be controlled by those with absolute power, and should live in fear of that power..... those thoughts have been with me since the day I was born....This universe  should be ruled by me, and should be ruled how I see fit....."

Ruby:"You.....you do not have the right to judge this universe.....or any other universe......"

Mirai:"Ruby.....let's finish this now!."

Ruby:"Yes!!....."

"Team MHTH all take out their transformation items, and grab the hands of team RWBY."

Mirai/Ruby:"MEBIUS!!!."

Musashi/Weiss:"COSMOS!!!."

Gamu/Blake:"GAIA!!!."

Daigo/Yang:"TIGA!!!."

"Dan also transforms into Ultraseven."

"Salem then laughs maniacally."