Final Chapters PART 2: Prelude to the apocalypse.

"Team RWBY and Ultraseven all stand ready to fight Nyraky, each of them knowing that there is no turning back now."

"Ruby and her team all switch to their super modes."

"Nyraky roar"

"Start music here, play it all"

"Nyraky stomps over to the five ultras."

"Ruby and her group all charge at Nyraky."

"Nyraky roar"

"Seven throws his Eye Slugger at Nyraky 

"Nyraky catches the Eye Slugger, and throws it back at Seven."

"Three Manta class attack ships shot at Nyraky, only to have her fire her Angel Rainbow at them, and destroy all three of the ships.

"As Ruby swipes her weapon at Nyraky, the monster teleports behind her, allowing for her to hit Ruby."

"Weiss and Yang attack Nyraky with their weapons, but miss when she teleports behind them, and swipes her claws at them."

"Yang and Weiss fall to the ground, allowing for Blake and Seven to attack her."

"Blake thrusts her weapon at Nyraky five times, yet can't not land a single hit."

"Nyraky roar"

"Seven charges at Nyraky, but the monster fires a bright red beam from her mouth at Seven, sending him flying into a building."

Ruby:"DAN!!."

"While Ruby isn't looking, Nyraky fires two Spiral Galaxy shaped beams from her hands at Ruby, bot of them hit her."

Ruby:"AAAAAUGH!!!."

Yang:"Leave my sister alone!."

"Yang fires her Yang Xaio Long fire tornado light stream at Nyraky, but the demon monster simply blocks it with her wings."

Yang:"What!?."

"Nyraky roar"

"Nyraky uses the power of Rayblood, and fires a red beam from her eyes at Yang, throwing the ultra into a building."

Blake:"Yang!."

"Blake runs at Nyraky, but she swipes her tail at Blake, knocking her down."

"As Blake tries to get back up, Nyraky grabs Blake, and shocks her with electricity."

Blake:"AAAAUGHH!!!!."

"Nyraky then throws Blake at Seven, causing him and Blake to fly into a building."

"Nyraky roar"

Ruby:"Damn it!."

"Ruby and Weiss charge at Nyraky."

"Nyraky roar"

"Nyraky jumps into the air, and falls back onto the ground, creating a shockwave that knocks Ruby and Weiss back."

"Weiss switches her Myrtenaster to it's Eclipse mode."

Weiss:"Nebula burst!."

"Weiss fires a multi colored beam at Nyraky, but the monster uses the power of Leugocyte, and creates an Enhanced Genesis Seal that blocks the beam, but sends it right back at Weiss and Ruby."