Period days as a little

I stared to awake and I saw Chris. He mumbled words I no understand. I book his nose and went to sleep. He then shouted my name and I jolted up. "Mgh?" I mumbled. He looked at me and said "sorry for uh being mean, I didn't know you was a little, hum I think you need to go to bed now cause it's late" I nodded and as I stood I felt a sharp pain in my tummy. I gasped and sat back down. I put my hands to my tummy and felt weak.

"What are you doing." Chris mumbled. I started crying in front of him and whispered "it hurt in tummy, I had shark days " his eyes widened and he panicked. He layer me down and went to my room and got a blanket.

Chris raced to Louis room and woke him up. Louis was grumpy and then Chris told him what happened. Louis went to Amelia and whisper "princess? What do you need?" She cried even more and Louis picked her up and took her to her room. He very politely found her some underwear and a pad and left her alone in there. Her sniffles filled the entire dorm.

She came out in a super cute onesie and walked up to Louis and hugged him. He mumbled "I need to go sleep princess,stay here with Chris he will take care of you.

Amelias lip trembled as he left. Chris sat beside her and said "uhm do you need a hug?" Amelia nodded and sat in his lap and hugged him. She cuddled up to him and he blushed and wasn't too sure what to do. He patted her back softly and held her.

Chris POV
She's so godamm tiny, how is this even possible. She's just clinging to me like a cloth, a cute and warm sloth. I feel bad for being rude to her when I didn't know she was a uh little. Her little nose scrunched up and she held me tighter, I put my hand around her waist and drew circles with my fingers. Goddam it stupid Louis, he always sleeps so early. Maybe it's just me because I stay up until 3am watching anime ahaha. Amelias head started moving and then she nuzzled her head in to crook of my neck. This felt too good to be true oh god.

I was getting cold so I grabbed the blanket beside me and tried putting it over us and Amelia woke up a little. She mumbled "Mgh Babi?it huwts" I nodded and whispered "shhhh it's okay, go sleep on daddy I'll protect you" she mumbled some words and fell asleep again. Thank god I was warm though. Wait... did I just call myself daddy? It's whatever it's not like we're dating and plus she can't help this anyways.

I'm the morning

I awake to the sun blinding me and a small girl clinging to me but she was holding my thumb. I smiled and then Louis walked in. "Awww looks like you two are finally getting along" I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth "I'm just helping her jeez it's not like I like this" As I look down I see Amelia staring at me. She didn't hear me right?? She gently rubbed her eyes and sat up. Louis came to her and said "are you feeling small today?" Amelia looked confused and whispered "ba-ath?" And Louis pointed in the direction to the bathroom.
Amelia started walking back to her bedroom probably still confused about what happened.

When she left I turned to Louis and said "why are you giving her special treatment? You legit turn down every girl you see" Louis smiled and said "when I first saw her I knew she was a little, and when I first saw her she looked so shy and vulnerable and that's when I decided to be somewhat of a caregiver". I nodded confused.