Movie night

Chris and Amelia got back from their class and Amelia gave Chris a big hug and she was very surprised. "Ah uh hun what are you doing" Amelia hugged him tighter and said "fannkies daddy" with that she rushed to the kitchen as her stomachs growled. Chris was left there blushing.

As Amelia was eating she heard the door open and was surprised to see Louis home early. She smiled and waved. Louis came up to her and give her a kiss on the forehead, she felt embarrassed and covered her face."haha how was your day princess?" She smiled and said "daddy help wif shark week cause I no bring pad" with that Amelia remember what she had inside her, she forgot it was there as it felt normal. She rushed to the bathroom quickly and did her business.

As she was gone Louis smiled at Chris and said "really proud of you ya know" Chris smiled and went on his phone. Amelia came out and went to her room. She turned on some Lori music and started to doodle.

An hour had passed and Louis was bored and so he suggested a movie night to Chris which he though was a great idea. They went to knock on Amelias door and Amelia jumped and told them they can come in. Both boys blushed as she was wearing a huge shirt and some thigh high socks. "Uhm princess me and Christ was thinking of having a movie night.. would you like to join?" Amelia jumped on her bed and said "oohhhh I would looooove too!!"

Chris POV
We started getting ready for a movie night and I got the snacks, Amelia got to pick the movie. As I placed the snacks on the table I sat beside Amelia and said "you ok baby??" She smiled and finally picked a movie. Louis came out of the bathroom and turned off the light. We snuggled together. Amelia decided to lean against me and she put her thighs on me. What was this ??.?.

Louis smiled at me and was eating snacks. I looked at her and she was clinging to me. Suddenly I felt something in my body uh. "Hey baby why don't you hug Louis" she pouted and said "Nono I hug you" I blushed and said "ok ok baby just don't move" with that Louis stared and me and smiled. Ughhh what I can't help this. I tried everything to think pure thoughts.

I lifted her up and said "I need the toilet" she pouted and nodded. I rushed to the bathroom and when I got there I looked in the mirror and was so red. Oh my god.

Amelias POV
"Daaaaddydd why other daddy want me to get off him?." Louis smiled and patted my head and said "daddy stuff honey, don't worry I think he liked you cuddles a little too much" I smiled and nodded wondering what that meant.
Chris came back blushing and I smiled and jumped and then went to give him a hug. "Hewooooo we can watch movie now bubs.??" Chris smiled and nodded. We got all snuggled up and I felt sweepy. Mgh so tried. As I yawned Louis said to me "awwwwh look at our princess, so sweepy" I nuzzled my head in Chris and nodded.

Mgh so comfy