03.

03. the betrayal.
chapter song: idontwannabeyouanymore by billie eilish.

sagelynn's pov.
at the riddle mansion.

I PULL UP THE THE RIDDLE MANSION IT WAS STILL THE SAME FROM THE LAST TIME

I PULL UP THE THE RIDDLE MANSION IT WAS STILL THE SAME FROM THE LAST TIME. I get out of the car and walk to knock on the door. It was instantly opened by a familiar face. Bellatrix Lestrange the woman who was like my second mother. Her face looks shocked and she plastered a smile on her face with tears welling in her eyes. She pulls me into a hug and I can't help but hug her back. She pulls away and looks me in the eyes I give her a small sad but happy smile. "You've gotten so beautiful over the past few years I almost didn't recognize you until I saw the necklace I gave you." she said with a genuine smile. "Look at you, you are the one that has gotten beautiful." I said giving her a big smile. "Nonsense, come in." as we walked in she asked me "So what are you doing here anyway?" she said as she closes the door. "Oh about that I'm here to see Tom," I say fidgeting with my ring. Before I could look up I hear a car speed into the driveway.

I look out the window to see Theo's car. "Shit! Okay look I love you but theo's here so I need to see Tom quick so nothing goes down." I say begging her to tell me where Tom is. She smiles at me and says "He's in the kitchen." I run to the kitchen to see Tom he turns around and looked at me. "What are you doing here...?" with his wand in his hand. "why would you agree to come to theo's birthday after last year?!" before he could answer me I hear the door slam open. I see Theo storming in the kitchen with his wand in his hand. "Theo no!" I scream as he enters the kitchen. He looks at me and says "Why in the hell would you not tell me this is where you were going?!" he screamed as he towers over me. "Because knew you were going to do this!" I yelled back. "What be worried about you?!" it then fell silent.