evelana

hay guys, im back from i guess a 2 week vacation from writing, one filled with homework and pain. but i guess i cant complain. anyway back to the writing for this.

________________________________________________________________________________

when i get back to the shirou's house with them i notice the light is still on. which means that sakura is still awake. even though it was dark enough at the time to almost not be able to see. but artoria seemed to be ticked off too.

(y/n): is there something wrong saber?

(artoria): yes... why didnt you help us back there.

(y/n): well you see... i cant fight illya or berserker.

(saber): why?

(y/n): well, a long time ago i decided that i would not fight illya.

(Flashback)

around us snow is falling on the ground. its cold outside, this is after kiritsugu and illya went out to find what was it chestnut buds? (i forgot, it might be walnuts) when i look at illya after the story that i told, when they got inside. i see illya almost smiling on her parents lap. when i see her like that it brings me back to before the reincarnation.

remembering gilgamesh killing her, and than killing berserker. hit slashing her eyes first. ill kill him someday. i liked hit in grand order, but he was a jerk in every other.

i know what i will do... evelana, its time i give you to her. irisviel and kiritsugu. would want me to anyway. i might not be able to do it in this war, but i will do it the next.

(end of flashback)

remembering my decision instead of going home i leave over to illya's house.

(y/n): saber, tell sakura i will be back soon.

(artoria): just dont get yourself killed.

(y/n): i saved enough mana to fight a servant or two if needed.

(artoria): whatever

i go down the pathway to the einzbern mansion. the path there was green. when i got there i find that there are two humunculus there both looking kinda like irisviel. but they are no way the master i knew.

they stood there with weapons in there hands the uniforms kinda looked weird. almost like a german maid. each had a different weapon. and looked really weak compared to me. but they where the same maids that i saw last time.

i look at them with the look of not caring.

(humunculus1): what are you doing here avenger!

(humunculus2): yeah, why are you here!

(y/n): i need to see illya again.

(humunculus1): i guess there is no helping it...

(y/n): im glad you understand...

(humunculus2): but you cant see her right now, she is in the bath.

(y/n): than i will talk with berserker, direct me to him.

(humunculus1): will do..

the humunculus takes me to where berserker is staying, when i got there the room was big, well of course it was, he was the size of a giant. he looked a little bored at the moment but he was entertaining himself with simple things.

(y/n): berserker, while illya is taking a bath do you want to hang out...

(berserker): grr gr grrrr gr grrr gr gr grr                                                                                                                               (sure, but what will we do)

(btw this only comes up because our main character is just able too, it was also in one of my comment sections)

(y/n): with my EX strength and your muscles lets see who will win, but lets do it somewhere else so that we dont break the house.

the rest of the time that illya was taking a bath we did all sorts of things, we fought, but we didnt do any magic requirements, we just fought, and did a arm wrestling match. i won by the way. dont compare EX strength to A+ strength. 

when we did the arm wrestling match the ground was shaking under the pressure of what we where doing.

that caused illya to come outside.

(illya): berserker, what are you doing? ohh, avenger your here.

(y/n): yes i needed to talk to you.

dusting myself off from being on the ground i get up. 

after that we went inside for us to work. when we got inside i summoned my shield which put them into a serious mode.

(y/n): calm down, i dont mean to hurt you.

thinking back to the moment, and some moments in my life i find a type of light radiating off of me. my shield seems to change from what it was. i smile... evalana, i guess i missed you a bit. i missed having a healing power. but i guess a shield is nice too.

i look at the sheath im my hands. walking over to illya.

(y/n): illya lay on your back, but i will warn you, you will stop ageing after this, but i guess it will make you live more. it will probably make you live till a normal human.

(illya): what?!! but you need that for the war!

(y/n): i can take the hits, but you cant here.

i placed it in her spine. i guess now that i can no longer use evelana i will find something else to do.

the light shines as the sheath enters into her body, as the mana in her goes up a tiny bit. i cant go up much more with the grail inside her.  berserkers eyes seem to widen at whats happening but in his eyes he shows gratefulness. 

(y/n): i cant protect her always, this will help. but berserker i need you to protect her too. she is all i have left from my master. 

berserker nods at me signaling that he understands what im saying. and accepts it.

(y/n): i will have to leave, i have to go to sleep soon...

(illya): no!! you will stay here for today!

she urges me to do it. but i guess when looking at her face i see the face of irisviel almost behind her. she is in her grail clothes. she stares down at me smiling a bit and mouths the words thank you.

(y/n): fine, but in the morning i have to go.

i walk over to the phone calling sakura. 

(sakura): hello?

(y/n): i will be staying over at a persons house for today. dont get hurt while im gone.

(sakura): father.. you know that i am in highschool right.

(y/n): yes, but keep rider near you so you are safe.

her voice freezes when i say this. because i knew about rider.

(sakura): you knew....

(y/n): since i first saw rider. anyway i have to go, see you soon sakura.

when hanging up the phone i quickly find a place to lay in the einzbern mansion. well its not hard, but i stay in a room that looks almost like the room i was given in the last war.

i lay down on the bed, falling asleep. i guess i have to play it safe, without my shield im more vulnerable now. ohh well thats a job for future me. im gonna regret that later but i need to sleep now.

_______________________________________________________________________________

hay guys thats it for today, i hope you enjoyed that see you on wednesday!