Ein beats the shit out of Dream

Okay, so I'm so invested in my own AU ajsndndm and I wish I was a better writer bcz i can't write those super long rlly interesting chapters that i see in the mcyt fandom,,,,,,but i can write headcanons and small scenes,,,,,so uh,,,,here's a good idea of Ein beating the shit out of Dream lmao,,,also yes i drew the photo

Ein snarled, bringing his foot up, only to stomp it down again and again, the blood of the man he fought splattering on his boots and pants. The irony scent made the werewolf bear a sick smile, his eyes narrowed and piercing as he continued his attacks.
The man rolled out of the way before Ein could break his skull, and drew a sword.
Ein could smell the mans panic from underneath the unsettling smiling mask he wore, and flexed his hands, already imagining what it would be like to crush the mans head in his palms.
The man scrambled to grab a small device in his pocket, and Ein pounced, ripping the device away, and kicking him in the chest, taking pleasure in the blood that fell from his mouth. The man steadied himself and lunged forward to stab him, but Ein was so much quicker.
The werewolf grasped the mans wrist as he dodged the sword, breaking it in one swift motion. His ears twitched as he heard the gasp of pain from underneath the mask, but he wasn't finished.
Ein smashed the man into the ground, his boots finding their way onto the mans chest, the familiar sound of breaking bones letting him move up to the mans face.
Ein wouldn't have stopped.
He wouldn't have stopped the assault of the mans face, the breaking of his mask, his nose, the cracking of teeth as he trampled the mans face.
He loved the thrill of it all, how obviously superior he was, but the man disappeared beneath him, leaving only the armor and supplies he had on him.
Ein frowned, and noticed the mess he had left, the blood and flesh torn across the ground, and he remembered where he was.
He turned around to the boy he had ripped the man off of, and gave what he hoped was a sheepish grin.

"So, uh...are you okay?"