~Chapter 8~

Harry guided them both through the dimming halls as twilight approached, and to Draco's amusement he had a deep blush and a determined glint in his eyes.

As the pair neared a crossroads, chuncks of the wall started to sink in, revealing wooden planks and swirling metal decorations.

"Harry, what is-"

"The room of requirement. I need to talk to you about a few things, and we will not be disturbed here."

"Alright then. But just so you know, this situation is unacceptable, and-"

"Draco, dearest, my darling-" Draco blushed at his words, "-this will not go unpunished. Unbenownst to most of the school, I was originally going to be placed in Slytherin. Before you say anything, let me finish. So, when the sorting hat first had a little peek inside my head, he gave me an option. He said I'd do great in Slytherin, but I asked to be in Gryffindor. Yes, I know, thinking back, I'm sure it would've been much simpler for me being in Slytherin. Less expectations, Dumb-as-a-door wouldn't always be on my back, probably thinking I were a lost cause. Now come sit down." 

A large deep purple sofa had appeared in the centre of the room, with a cosy fireplace  and dark wooden table to match. Once both were seated comfortably on the sofa, Harry continued.

"Any who, back to what I was saying. In the Hogwarts Official Rulebook, on page one hundred and sixty, it says that any student who wishes it may request a re-sorting. I intend to do this. I am quite sure that the only one to be thrown out of the loop will be Dumble-bitch, almost every Gryffindor who knows me well enough has told me at least once that they were glad I had been put in Gryffindor, as if I'd been put in Slytherin I'd have been straight at the top of the school in a matter of weeks with my cunning. Ron and Hermione wouldn't think any different of me, we've already spoken about this.

"Now Draco come here, I'm getting bored." At this, Harry gestured for Draco to come closer to him. Cautiously, he scooted foreward on the plush velvet of the sofa. "Darling, no need to be shy. You almost bloody attacked me on the train, why so shy now?"

Draco's face lit up like a Christmas tree. A very red Christmas tree.

"Well, um, I think that was mostly my veela, it was very excited at having found its mate- oof." Draco was cut off as Harry pushed him backwards and lay down, his head resting comfortably on Draco's chest, his midsection and legs were draped between Draco's lightly muscled thighs and calves. 

"So, back to my plan. There is one key fact about the Potter family fortune which has been kept out of the public eye, however I am going to share it with you, considering you are my mate. 

"We are rich. Like insanely rich. The Potter line was descended from the Peverells, as we all know, however after Ignotus Peverell, a lot of our family history was lost. It is not a well known fact that descendents of both the House of Emrys and the House of Gryffindor were married in. So, because of this, the Potter family has the Potter fortune, the Emrys fortune, and the Gryffindor fortune. As well as this, The founders all made a pact, that if any of them were to not have an heir at any point, the heritage would go to one of the other founder's heirs. Magic would pick the most worthy. And so, in light of this, as both the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff lines have died out, the inheritance has come to me. Tom Riddle, also known as Voldermort, is the Slytherin heir, and when magic had to choose between me and him for who was most worthy, it chose me. And so, I am heir to the four founders, as well as Merlin himself. When I turn seventeen, I will take on the lordship, the magical inheritance, which is a serious boost in power as well as some family magics (like the Blacks have the metamorphagus gene), and the Wizengamot seats. No-one but me knows about this. When I was thirteen, I went to Gringotts to withdrawl some money and asked to be taken to my volt. It was quite a suprise when they asked which one."

Draco's hand, which had begun to play with Harry's hair had frozen in place, and his eyes were flitting around the room, thinking. Calculating.

"So..." Draco began, "You will be stronger than Dumbledore. Will you make it known, or keep quiet about it? Also, you can add the Malfoy fortune to that, our kids are going to be spoiled silly."

"... Kids?"

"Yes, Harry, kids. My veela shall cry if you refuse to have children with me."

A/N there will not be m-preg in this, it just kinda weirds me out, so they can blood adopt or something

"Alright, but only after we both either graduate of drop out."

"Harry James Potter. You will not drop out. I refuse to be the mate of a drop-out."

Harry only offered up a cheeky grin, tilting his head back to look at his mate. Caught off guard, Draco only stared back, mouth hung slightly open, any trace of sternness from his expression gone. Suddenly, he grasped Harry by his waist, and spun him aroung dragging him up so they were face to face, Harry straddling him slightly. 

The neko's tail flitted behind him in anticipation, ears perked forewards. Hands rested delicately on Draco's hard chest, Harry leaned down slightly, only to be pulled down by the strong hands still wrapped around him. Their lips met with love and passion, fitting together perfectly, eyes fluttering closed. Draco let one hand fall down to Harry's tail bone, then to his tail, gently caressing the fur. Harry let out a mewl in responce, Draco taking the opportunity to enter his mouth once again. Tounges dancing, faces flushed, they both kissed in synchrony, fully immersed in eachothers presence. Draco brought his hand away from the soft brown fur of Harry's tail, and let it rest on the boy's hip, his other hand moving to affectionately rub the back of his ears. Harry dissolved in shivers as Draco's thumb trailed across a specifically delicate spot, and he was unable to hold back a moan of pleasure, with excessive purring.

"So Pansy and Hermione weren't lying when they said your ears were sensitive~" Draco whispered seductively in his ear after bringing their lips apart.

"Draco, how you go from a stuttering blushing mess to a bloody sex god in two seconds is completely unknown to me." Harry managed to get out, still obviously flustered, and his voice muffled from where his head rested on Draco's shoulder.

A low chuckle made Draco's chest vibrate, Harry relishing in the feeling. "Harry dear, it's only what you do to me."

A/N

heeeeeeeey my kings queens and everything in betweensssssssss

im back

i might be updating a bit irregularly from now

who am i kidding it was never regular

but seriously, ill be trying to upload more, i have a few drafts to finish.

so thats all for now, peace oouuuuuutttttttttttttttttt