𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

✧・゚: ✧゚・:

Fez watched thalia silently from the kitchen door way, She was swaying to one of her favorite Selena quintanilla songs. As many times he's woken up to this he'll never get tired of it and it never fails to bring a smile to his face.

He walked further into the kitchen careful for her not to notice his presence. Wrapping his strong arms around thalia's waist as she let out a squeak turning her attention away from the stove. "You scared the shit out of me!" She laughed that sound was so imprinted in his brain, and he hoped it would be forever. "Are you still mad at me about last night?" fez aked softly not to spark and additude out of her. She was difficult to deal with when she had an additude. At the question thalia rolled her eyes before speaking "well you were being a dick at McKay's party, are you trying to get me in a bad mood why would you remind me?"

At this reply fez wrapped his arms tighter around thalia if that is even possible. "Alright I'm sorry forget I even brought it up, besides I think I made up for it when we got home right?" Fez smirked. "Mhmm I guess so." thalia turned her attention back to the stove "you look beautiful wearing my shit ma." Fez said referring to her wearing his shirt and a pair of his boxers. Thalia smiles wide at the pet name considering they weren't officially In a relationship it always made her feel some type of way. Finishing up the food thalia switched off the stove turning in his arms as she grabbed his face placing a sweet kiss onto his lips. Fez moved his hands lower till they were placed on her ass giving a light squeeze. Before thalia can react fez pulled her into another kiss,moaning into each others mouths as there lips moved together. They didn't hear the small footsteps coming towards them.

"Aye!" Ash groaned "what did I say about fucking in kitchen!" Fez let out a frustrated sigh at his brothers interruption. "Sorry ash, you hungry!? I made breakfast!" Thalia asked cheerfully. "What did you make?" He questioned moving towards the stove. "pancakes, eggs, bacon and potatoes!" She smiled as fez grabbed 3 plates from the cabinet. "Ouuu shit sounds good! She's a keeper bro she feeds us" Ash said making thalia giggle and a little smirk onto fezco's face. "Don't worry I plan to." He mumbled although thalia heard it.

Thalia spread the food evenly on all three plates before taking a seat at the table fez joining her. Ash grabbed his plate before stealing a piece of bacon from fezco's plate "I'm eating in my room! And if your planning to fuck blast some music and go to your fucking room!" Ash said before fez pushed him towards his room before joining thalia back on the table. "Thanks for the food" he said placing a chaste kiss on her cheek.

The two ate breakfast as they talked about anything and everything before thalia's phone went off with multiple notifications.

MESSAGES

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮

Where are you ?!?!

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮

I swear if ur with who I think you are I'm gonna beat ur ass.

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮

Also I did something really stupid last night so I need you to come home like right now!!

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮

I told my mom you spent the night at rue's by the way!

Just hurry up.

I'm on my way !

-

"Ughh I have to go! Where's my clothes?" thalia asked as she quickly stood up moving her dishes to the sink.

"Uhh somewhere in my room!" Fez watched as he ate his food.

Thalia walked towards his room changing back into her clothes and grabbing her purse and other belongings.

When she got back to the kitchen fezco was already up and finished with his plate.

He walked up to thalia grabbing her waist pulling her into a quick kiss "I'll see you later right?" Fez smiled

"Forsure , tell ash I said bye!" She said before placing another kiss onto his lips before walking out the door.

Fez watched as she walked down the street. He laughed to himself as she struggled to walk after what went down when they got home last night.

A/N : let me know what you think!?

💖💕💖💞💖💘