𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝑻 𝑯 𝑨 𝑳 𝑰 𝑨 ♡ F E Z C O

- - -

About thirty minutes after her text semi argument with fezco Thalia met up with rue and her new friend Jules. At first glance Thalia immediately knew she would get along with jules. Also the fact that she stood up for herself against that motherfucker Nate Jacobs the night of the party. Of course by that time she had already left. She zoned out the conversation between Jules and Rue as she remembered how fezco fucked her right in the backseat of his car. She swore standing right there at school she still felt his hand against her throat while he moved above her.

Thalia pulled herself out of those memories before they could get any farther and have her texting fezco. "This is embarrassing. I feel like everyone knows." Rue shrugged before looking around. Thalia immediately pulled her into a side hug snuggling into the crook of rue's neck. "Fuck all them." she whispered. "Rue I don't want to turn this into a competition, but, like, I win. For, like, a multitude of reasons." Jules stated nonchalantly pulling out her bandaged arm in front of her. Thalia's eyes widened then smirked wishing she would have seen the whole shit show in person. "I just...I don't want to deal with all the fucking questions." Rue said, obviously extremely exhausted. " I still win!" Jules smiled happily before taking both of the girls' hands as they started walking. "Wait, you're alive?" Some random dude spoke as they passed. "Oh my god, wait, your balls haven't dropped?" Thalia yelled back. "Like what the fuck?"

As Thalia noticed Maddy, Cassie and Bb approaching. She said bye to both girls , promising to talk to them later. "Oh, shit, you were hanging out with the girl who tried to commit suicide at McKay's!" Bb spoke out loud. Thalia rolled her eyes as she went to open her mouth and speak both Maddy and Cassie beat her to it. "Wait, what?" Both girls asked confused. "Oh, yeah! I forgot. All y'all was fucking!" Bb answered. Thalia laughed as she turned back to Maddy who had stopped walking as she questioned "Why does everybody think we fucked?"

Maddy had filled Thalia in the day after the party on what exactly went down that night. Maddy had gotten drunk and supposedly hooked up with some dude. Which resulted in Nate going all Hulk on Jules. With this situation Thalia hoped that her cousin would end this toxic relationship with her boyfriend. But Thalia thought, hoping that made her a hypocrite. She knew her and Fezco's "relationship" wasn't nearly as bad as Nate and Maddy's. It was a different kind of toxic one that would broke her heart all the same though. Maddy would often tell her cousin that she deserves someone who didn't just call her when he wanted his dick sucked. Thalia knew it was the truth but there was just something so addicting about fez that had her crawling back each and every time.

Both Cousins loved each other so much that they cared about one another more than they do themselves.

- - -