Violence is caused by fear.

I finally broke down, flipping desks, throwing chairs, screaming with all I had. I swiped everything off the shelves and knocked them down. Wood splintered, glass shattered, pages of books covered the tile.

I broke every one of the lights before crashing to the floor.

I was just about used to the coughing fits, but this one was different. I couldn't get any air at all. I couldn't breathe. Something was choking me, something in my throat.

Then it happened. Blood splattered on the white floor, more pooling out of my mouth as I choked on it.

Tears streamed down my face. I didnt want to die, I just want to cuddle up with Taehyung on the couch while our friends surrounded us, barely paying attention to the movie as we messed around. Laughing. Happy. Alive.

I called Jimin.

"(Y-n)?!" His worried voice came out the speaker in my device.

"Jimin..." I whispered, blood dribbled onto my clothes. I let out a loud sob, "Jimin, I'm scared. I don't want-" I went into another fit, more blood escaping my throat. Jimin was yelling into the phone, but I couldn't take in what he was saying.

Why was everything getting darker?

Why couldn't I breathe?

Why couldn't I feel the pain in my chest anymore?