Bad Idea Pt.4 (final part)

"O-ok. You're sure he's fine? He's not coughing?" Colby asked, completely caught off guard.
   "Yes he's fine, he's eating some yogurt right now. Sam say what's up."
   Colby could hear Sams little "Hey what's up!" In the distance.
   "I'll be there ASAP." Colby said as he hung up, eager to get to Sam right away.
   "Colby drop me off at the house so I can sage it before everyone gets there." Jake said.
   "You sure? You don't wanna see Sam?"
   "Well of course I do but I'd rather not let anyone get haunted again." Jake answered.
   "Okay, thank you so much." He turned down the road their house was on. "Make sure to cleanse yourself too. I'll call you if anything happens, I promise."
   "Okay. Tell Sam I'm glad he's okay." Jake said as they pulled into the driveway and he got out of the car. "Bye dude." Colby waved and took off toward the hospital.
   The car ride was a blur, he doesn't even remember it. Next thing he knew he was walking through the front doors towards Sam's room.
   He could see him through the curtain, sitting up and talking to his girlfriend Katrina. He blew open the curtains and immediately walked over to give him a hug. "Jesus christ dude you scared the shit out of me." He pulled away to look at him. "You sure you're okay? You don't feel weird? You're not coughing?" Sam shook his head.
   "I'm fine Colby I swear." Colby pulled him in again.
   "Don't ever do that shit again. I don't know what I would've done if-. Just don't ever do that again. No more haunted stuff." He rocked them back and fourth.
   "No more haunted stuff." Sam repeated as Colby finally broke the hug. He then turned to Katrina who looked like a mess.
   "I'm so sorry I didn't call you." Colby apologized, feeling like a complete asshole. "I just don't know what I was thinking, I was overwhelmed and didn't-"
   "Colby, it's fine." She reassured him. "I've been here sense you went to the house this morning, Corey called me while you were gone. I saw his cough attack and was in the bathroom gathering myself when you got back and left." She told him.
   There was a couple seconds of silence.
   "It's scary shit." Colby said, looking at the ground. Kat nodded and grabbed his arm, he turned to her and she pulled him in for a hug, a silent way of thanking him for being there for her boyfriend.
   "Hey, Colby quit hugging on my girl!" Sam joked, and the whole room broke out into laughter as they pulled apart from the hug.
   "I'm so glad you're okay Sam." Colby said.
   "Me too. Thank you for everything man, I mean it." Sam replied.
   "Of course. Do you know when you can leave?" He asked.
   "They want to keep me overnight and then I'll be discharged in the morning if everything goes fine." Sam answered.
  "Oh yeah! You need to call your mom and let the fans know you're alright."
   Sam nodded and used Colbys phone to do what he was instructed.
   His mom yelled at him, which he expected, and he got so much love and get well messages from the fans, which he also expected. The love and kindness they showed him was enough to make him tear up, so he spent to rest of the day replying to their comments and DMs as a thank you.

   The rest of the night went smoothly, so the next morning he got discharged and Katrina drove him home. It felt so good to take a nap in his bed and walk on the sticky flooring that was all too familiar for him. The boys were very cautious around him, hearts dropping every time he let out a cough or wiped his nose, which Sam had a lot of fun with.

From then on out, he never touched an Ouija board again, and him and Colby started making more fun and innocent videos, less scary and haunted ones. They didn't wanna go through that misery again.
The end  ◡̈

AN: And they all lived happily every after! Thank you so much for reading my first ever story! I started writing this years ago when the boys were living in the first traphouse and randomly decided to continue it the other day, that's why it takes place in the old house and Aaron is in it.  ◡̈
Thanks again for reading and I appreciate all the support!!! Also, sorry this part is short and I'm really bad at ending story's lol