Sweet but Scary too

Y/n POV 

Am I dreaming or hallucinating because of stress? I was astonished and confused to see his room. 

Y/n : W-What is t-this ? Why your room has my picture all around?
 [ You asked glancing over the walls, they have your picture all over some of the childhood, some from social media, and some were secretly taken...............]
Taehyung : Because I want to see you every time around me, I want you beside me forever. I had put these pictures before when you were not staying here., I'll take them off after our marriage as I won't need them when you will be here always in front of me. But for now, I need them for my peace of mind. 

I can never understand him......he always leaves me speechless........

Author's POV

Taehyung : Anyways why did you came sweetheart, you want something?
Y/n :  Umm.....Yes, I want to ask you something.......
Taehyung : And what is it?
Y/n : I have my graduation ceremony next week. I want your permission to go there......
Taehyung : Of course you can go you are not a captive ......but you can't go alone there.....
Y/n : Why? do you think I'll run away far from you....
Taehyung : [he chuckled] You can never go away from me sweetheart I'll make sure you are always with me....
Y/n: Still if somehow I went far from you the- 

His eyes darken as he took steps towards you. You moved backward's till your back hits the wall. He gripped you from the waist in one hand and he made you look into his eyes with his index finger. 

Taehyung : If you ever go far from me, you'll see the beast inside me in its worst form. I will make sure that you never go far from me. From the day I laid my eyes on you, I became your destiny. And now don't ask these stupid questions ever again. Understood.

You just nodded not being able to speak anything

You just nodded not being able to speak anything. He backed away and again smiled sweetly to you as always like he didn't scare the hell out of you just now.

Taehyung : You can't go alone because I have many enemies and they might harm you.......
Y/n : I asked Suga oppa to go with me and he agreed....
Taehyung : Fine then but still take bodyguards with you....
Y/n : You don't even trust Suga oppa ! [you muttered under your breath]
Taehyung looked at you.
Y/n : Okay I get that no need to answer,[ With that you ran out of his room ] Gosh! he is scary...No doubt people say his stare is enough to scare you.
Taehyung : I heard that princess you are a bit loud....[ He said from his room and you ran towards your room]

You went to your room and slept.

[Time Skip]

As the days passed you get used to living here. You understood that there is nothing you can do to change your life but accepting them to make it easier for yourself. Irene and IU become like sisters to you they are really sweet.
Rose once again came to meet you here. Everyone is very sweet to you . You didn't expect them to be this sweet and kind but they are, which makes you feel more stressed about your situation. Taehyung takes good care of you but you are still cold to him more than others.
Most of the time he pecks you and walks away with a smile seeing you red. He once tried to make your favorite food but he didn't let you eat it as it was terrible in taste when he tasted it. He helped your father with his business and made it stable again.
Today he said he has something for you when you asked he said he'll tell you when he returns. Currently, you are waiting for him in the living room. It's late in the evening already. Soon they enter and threw themselves on the couch. Maids give them water and they sit again. Then Taehyung looked at you and chucked.