019

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜɢᴅᴇᴀʟᴇʀ' ᴡɪꜰᴇ

𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟 | 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

'Y'all ever look at the person you fuck with and just think damn I really lucked up?'

'Girl seeing stunna with sky made me feel exactly like that' kay blushed.

Ivy just gave a little chuckle but didn't say nothing and I don't know something is definitely up with her.

But whenever I ask her she avoid the question.

' hide y'all money its crackheads around' ivy laughed as jonjon walked into the living room.

' On God. Stop trying me cause Ian never did crack in my life' he mugged her.

' So yo momma wasn't pregnant with you and doing crack?'

' Fuck no, she stared that shit with jr ass not me'

I shook my head at him before walking out of the living room going into the room.

I flopped down on the bed and watched as he slide his sweats on.

' pull that dick out! I'm not playing with you pulling that fuckin dick out!'

He shrugged and started pulled it out.

' Babe that's a TikTok' I laughed as I stood up going over to close the room door just in case.. i gotta go to Poundtown.

' I thought you was trying to show me a lil trick' he chuckled.

' Pussy is for good boys..have you been a good boy?' I raised my eyebrow.

He put his gun into his waistband ' Yeah I been home for a whole month'

I laughed ' bitch you ain't have no choice'

He laughed as he walked over to me kissing me on the forehead ' imma be back later'

I stood up pulling him by the strings on his hoodie giving him a kiss.

' keeping kissing me like that ! you gone be pregnant by tonight'

i laughed ' let me walk you to the door'

I walked behind him as we entered inside the living room.

Every since he got shot i feel like i gotta watch his every move just to make sure he safe.

' say bye bye to my baby hoe before you leave' kay yelled making skylar start crying.

' im finna call stunna and tell him you in here scaring my god baby , stupid ass' he walked over there picking her up making he instantly stop crying.

He need to go get kai cause i miss her

' who tf you is? The baby whisperer?' Jonjon laughed.

I shook my head as I walked him to the front door. I leaned my head on the door as he walked out.

' be safe Jah, fr'

'Always' he leaned over giving me a kiss before he pulled away.

' you too jon and watch my man'

' i gotchu sis' he chuckled getting into the car.

Once jah got to the car I closed and locked the door. I walked back into the living room.

' I gotta tell y'all something but y'all have to promise not to tell Jah'

' I promise' kay said

' tell me first then I'll promise' I furrowed my eyebrows.

She told us to wait as she walked over to the kitchen. She came back with a wet towel and started wiping her makeup off.

' oh my god, ivy you okay?' Kay questioned.

' I please don't tell Jah..I-I don't want him doing nothing stupid'

Instantly my leg began to shake ' who did it?'

She sighed as she sat down ' Dominique'

'ivy why you ain't elijah when he was just here' kay questioned.

' cause he got kai to worry about , i'm grown i can take care of myself'

Technically I didn't promise so I pulled out my phone and FaceTime him.

' heav don't tell him' she pouted looking over at me

' either I tell him or you gone tell him but either way he getting told'

He answered the phone ' damn you miss me already?'

' Dominique been putting his hands on ivy..look at her fucking face' I turned the camera around.

' might as well get comfortable for a while cause that where you finna be fit a minute' jah spoke before the phone was snatched outta his hands.

' man look what this fuck nigga did to her face! he looked over at jah.

he looked back at the camera'say less we on dat' Jon Jon said.

I didn't spellcheck.
But y'all think heaven should've told jah dem or?