001

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜɢᴅᴇᴀʟᴇʀ' ᴡɪꜰᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜɢᴅᴇᴀʟᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴡɪꜰᴇ

𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I woke up in ivy bed but she ain't next to me. I yarn as I stretch my legs, arms out.

I roll over to the end of the bed and check my phone for the time.

It's the afternoon already I think to myself as I get up then immediately sit back down cause I got light-headed.

I just sat there staring at the wall for a couple of minutes before getting up again.

I walked out of ivy's room into the bathroom. I picked up the toothbrush I left here.

I brush my teeth, wash my face, and pee before walking out of the bathroom.

I go back into ivy's room getting my car keys off the floor.

I walk downstairs and pass everybody sitting in the living room.

I unlock my car and go into my back seat taking my duffle bag out. I'm happy I always bring it in the car.

I walk back inside the house and I see those two people I didn't know and Jah sitting on the couch watching tv.

I nodded my head towards Jah and He waved back.

I walked upstairs placing my bag on the sink. I took out everything I need and turned the water on waiting for it to get hot.

I took my clothes off and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I walked over to the shower finally getting in. All my muscles relaxed as the hot water hit them.

I don't know why but whenever I'm in the water I'm relaxed.

As I'm showering somebody knocks on the bathroom door.

" Yoo"

" heaven that's you?"

" yeah"

I hear the door open and I open the shower door to make sure it was who I think it is.

Just as I thought it was ivy so I Closed the door back.

" Leave the water running when you get out"

" you might as well jump in cause I'm getting out"