The Event

Today was a very special day, the Hokage had called the Rookie 9 (This is after they graduate and still no one knows Naruto's situation) into his office.
"I have called you all here because, the Diplomat from Uzushiogakure is coming into town, I would like you all to keep him away from Naruto, for... reasons" The aged man stated, arousing suspicion in the rest of the Rookies.
"Why not, tell us or we will let them met" Sasuke said smirking, although genuinely curious.
"Well... its because Naruto is this village's last Uzumaki and we cannot risk loosing him to them" a this point Hiruzen had forgotten Naruto was in the room, that is until the heard a heavy sigh.
"Oh... thats fine... Hokage-sama I'm not hurt at all that you have kept me from my clan, my only family, this whole time, Sasuke meet me at my house I need to speak with you" Naruto said about to walk away until... the building's sprinklers went off, when everyone looked back to Naruto, they saw a shirt red headed girl, who had a beige forehead protector around her next, she wore the same clothes Naruto wore.
"Dammit! I guess the secret's out" the girl said turning around to reveal her pale skin that helped the faint whisker marks fade into the background.
"NARUTO!?!?" Everyone in the room yelled
"Y...yea, I kinda got pushed into the sacred Uzumaki soring and was given the ability to switch genders with a mere change in water temperature" the girl, now identified as Naruto explained as the boys gaineda look of understanding, but the girls on the other hand had stars in their eyes, and before anyone could react the petite Naruto was surrounded by the girls talking about how cute he looks which only caused more trouble as a woman with red hair entered the room, she took one glance a Naruto before hoisting him
.. her up in her arm and walking towards the Hokage.
"Ah Naru chan, just like your mother, she fell in the spring and the went on to have you with your father, its nice to meet my niece... nephew?"