Goodbye?

The air in the tower felt like it had gotten 10x thicker, the Hokage and the Uzumaki representative were staring one another down, that is until the aged Kage sighed in defeat.
"Fine take her..." the Hokage said smirking
"I was planning on it, but I'm also here for a... Sasuke Uchiha!" The red hair woman said placing a document on the Hokage's desk.
"A marriage arrangement... of course, even beyond the grave both of their parent still give me trouble, urg take them..." Hiruzen sighed dejectedly as the red hair woman lifted Sasuke up on handed, threw him over her shoulder and walked out the room.

~In the room(office)~

The was cries of outrage around the office as Sakura stood up stalking towards the Kage's desk.
"How could you let that.. that Woman, take that cute little red haired girl and MY Sasuke-kun!!" She yelled whilst glaring at the Kage, receiving a chorus of cheers in agreement from the rest of the rookies (This happens three weeks before the Wave Mission)

~~~

"Oi lady put me down!" Sasuke demanded angrily
"Oh forgive me Sasuke-san, my name is Akané Uzumaki, I'm Naru-chan's, and soon to be your aunt!" She declared
"Er... Aunt, may I have some... less annoying clothes... and some warm water?" Naruto asked curtly
"Less annoying clothes, yes, warm water no, you have been betrothed to Uchiha-san ever since you first fell in the sacred pool, sadly it dried up the other week, so no one else can claim it's benefits any longer, but that also means we need YOU as a our princess so that you can marry Sasuke here and raise our contry back to its former standing" Akané explained triumphantly as she place both Sasuke and Naruto down outside a large horse drawn carriage.
At this point Sasuke was smirking whilst looking at Naruto, who now appear more weak and vulnerable, as if everything that was held in had just... broken through, they were displaying their true face that had been cloaked behind a mask of cheer and joy. The once enthusiastic eyes, now looked tired and deeply saddened, but as quickly as these emotiins were shown, they were gone once more, the walls built back up, keeping everyone out.

"So this is what the Leaf has done to her... they forced her to grow up to fast, then scorned her for it, so she built that mask, it truely shows hiw little trust she holds in this village." Akané said to Sasuke
"Yea, its the first time I have seen her like this, I... I think I want to protect her, she looked so... vulnerable and scared, like a lost child" Sasuke said with a sigh

After the trio was on the large carriage, they were told of the different rooms and compartments, then Naruto was told to go change into what she had left in the wardrobe, about 10 minutes later Naruto came walking in wearing a yellow kimono, that had red dashes and a black belt.

"H..how do I look" Naruto said blushing crazily
"You can drop the act around us Naruto" Sasuke said much to Naruto's surprise, she just nodded and shyly made her way down to sit next to Sasuke, all be it reluctantly.
"You look wonderful... hmm what should your girl name be?..." Akané wondered before deciding "Ah how about Naomi?" Akané decided not even noticing that Nar... I mean Naomi had fallen asleep on Sasuke's lap.