Hannibal Lecter x Reader

Hannibal Lecter (who is in his late 40s tho...) x young reader

It's a nice autumn evening. Your best friend Will Graham invited you to a dinner at Hannibal's, who also is really close with you. It's not the first time you were invited to those dinners with Hannibal, you two knew each other for a year now.

You stand in front of the door when you hear Will's and Hanniball's voices from inside. You are happy that they both are so nice to you even though they're both a lot older than you, but that hasn't been a problem till now. You know that you have a little crush on Hannibal but you think it's only because you never met your dad and you know Hannibal would never leave you. A clear case of daddy issues.
You ring the bell and Will opens the door for you. "Hey Y/N, you're looking good today!", he greets you and takes off your jacket. "Hey Will, you're looking not so bad yourself", you answer. When you step into the dining hall you see that Hannibal must have at least stood in the kitchen for the last 6 hours, there are so many dishes you don't even know how you should eat this if you're only three people. Hannibal comes over to you and gives you a welcoming hug, "Hello Y/N, I hope you're pretty hungry. Will told me you love Goulash so I made it for today" he tells you with a big smile on his face. "Well, I am pretty hungry but I sure am hungrier for you..." you say while winking at him. Hannibal chuckles, normally he is the one telling the dirty jokes to you and not the other way around. "shall we begin?", Hannibal asks and takes a seat on the chair opposite of you. Will sits down next to you. "Exact one year ago we three ate here for the first time together, a toast to that", Hannibal says and you start eating until all of you can't take anymore. "I have to use your toilet Hannibal", Will says after the dinner. "No problem, I think me and Y/N can do the dishes alone, can't we?" Hannibal answers while smiling at you. He sure does make you feel a certain way and you think he knows that. You both start doing the dishes until suddenly...

"HANNIBAL, YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!"  Will comes back from the "toilet" with Hannibal's diary in his hands. "When the fuck you wanted to tell Y/N that you've been feeding her/him/them human meat for a year now?!?" At the time when Hannibal wanted to answer you open your mouth. " Technically I knew that. I mean I was a vegetarian before I met Hannibal because I love animals so much, but the first time Hannibal offered me "rabbit" meat I already knew that this couldn't be rabbit. Human meat is really tasty but the best thing that could happen would be if I could get a taste of Hannibal's meat (I think you know what I mean...)" you say while looking to Hannibal for his reaction."Well, I would totally eat you out some day, so is it a plan?" he smirks and you start to blush a little bit. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU, Y/N I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE LIKE THAT. ALSO IT'S NOT THE THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOUR FLIRT TALK" Will shouts while slamming the door and driving away.

Now only you and Hannibal are left and you start laughing at Wills behavior, he will come back tomorrow, you both know that so you don't worry about him. "I hope you know I really was only joking..." you say while not being able to look in Hannibal's eyes. "Of course you were darling, why would I think other wise" he tilts your head up so you have to look in his eyes. "I just want to make sure that you know, that I am open for everything with you, but if you want to stay friends we also can do that. I am all yours, just tell me and I will do it."

After that you both say good night and you drive home, thinking about what Hannibal had said and if he really means it.

Heyy, sorry if it got kinda awkward. It's my first time writing something like that. Also I wanted to clarify that I talk about  (as already seen in the pic of the chapter) the NBC Hannibal and not the one from silence of the lambs. Hope you enjoyed it and if you have any tips or something like that let me know :)