Gabriel x Reader

You, Dean and Sam were chilling in the bunker when suddenly Cas bursts through the door. „Guys, don't go out there, there's a fucking monster! ”, he says between loud breathing and something that sounds like dying noises. „Casss, let me have my fun... It's just a joke”, Gabriels Head peaks through the door and he starts to smirk. „ You threatening me with a gun isn't a joke. ” At this point I'm not sure if our little angel is crying...
Gabriel looks at you and starts speaking: „As I told you, Water is still the best weapon against Ca(t)s!”, he winks at you and you can feel yourself getting red. When suddenly Cas storms off, his little fist pushing in the nearest thing, which is apparently Dean. Everyone except for Cas (obviously) found his Rage attack rather funny and Dean even got a bandaid for his "really bad" wound on his arm.
--time skip--
You got invited to a party with the guys, you all drank some alcohol (besides Cas cause he prefers milk) and Dean thought it would be a fun idea to play truth or dare. „Y/N, truth or dare?” Dean asks. After a bit time you answer: „truth.” „Tell me your crush or drink one litre milk”, You didn't expect anything like this. I mean, you're lactose intolerant...
You look over to Gabriel, yep he's still sober enough to remember this tomorrow...
„Dean, you know this is really unfair and I'll get revenge, but I'll do it. The first time I saw him, I already knew, that I will catch feelings for him. And yea I've been liking you for about a year now, Gabe.” You look at Sam and Dean, who Cleary didn't expect that. „Y/N, how can you have a crush on him? The only thing he does is having sex and dying, lol.” you roll your eyes, you knew Dean would have liked it better if you said his name, but that wouldn't have been the truth. „Maybe my dear Dean, cause I would like to try out the first thing with him.” (add a fuckboy lip bite in Gabriel's direction here) „LET'S DO IT!!” Gabe suddenly shouted and snapped his fingers. When you looked around you realized he teleported you to his bed room. (Awkward...) „you wanna watch a movie or sum, I don't wanna make you uncomfortable with the sudden change of happenings but I'm down if you are okay? No that sounded weird, let me phrase it different. I've liked you since you started bullying Cas with me, but I wasn't really sure about you, so let's just keep it in the bro zone till we're both sober again, Oui?”„Let's do it!”, you answer him, while doing awkward Finger guns.