Season 2 Chapter 9

"Should I stop my feelings for HyunJin?" Felix asked, looking up at the skies. Looking at the clear blue skies somehow made him feel relaxed. The clear blue skies along with the white beautiful clouds, somehow felt so calming and it always has for Felix.

"Why so sudden?" ChangBin asked, looking at Felix now. He was so shocked with how he wanted to give up his feelings for HyunJin. ChangBin knew no matter how much Felix wanted to give up, he would end up still liking HyunJin because he knew this through first hand experience. ChangBin tried to give up his feelings numerous of times however he never moved on, because you can't just tell your heart to move on and it would move on so easily. It's easier said than done.

Felix thought to himself whether he should tell the truth or not before proceeding to speak. "I overheard HyunJin talking to someone...." Felix paused again. "He said he wouldn't go back to me, it felt that no matter how much I try persuade him it won't change that matter of thought of his." Felix looks down to his legs. "I don't know what to do anymore." He said, sounding like he wants to give up his feelings or maybe even his life. It was as if he was tired of constantly having feelings for someone who wouldn't love him back.

Looking at Felix say all this makes ChangBin see the reflection of himself in Felix. Felix right now reminds so much of himself back then. ChangBin didn't know what to say to make Felix feel better however he knew maybe time would resolve everything. Even now ChangBin is waiting for time to resolve his feelings for the boy right in front of him, at least he tried to believe so. "...If you don't know what to do now, just don't think about it and let time solve everything. Because who knows maybe you will forget him when time passes by." ChangBin replied, looking at Felix whose attention wasn't on him.

"Maybe...." He quietly whispered, hoping that time would actually solve all his problems.

"Just don't think too much bout it." ChangBin placed his hand on Felix's shoulder in a way to comfort him.

"You won't understand..." Felix mumbled as he hugs and burry his face in his knees.

"I'm saying it from my personal experience." ChangBin said sincerely, normally ChangBin would just yell his voice out saying 'YAH! What's that supposed to mean!?' but this time he didn't, which shocked Felix. His eyes widen as he looked at ChangBin.

"Who is it!?" The curiosity has gotten into Felix now, that he has forgotten about his situation, almost as if ChangBin's story was more interesting.

ChangBin rolled his eyes at the excited younger one. "Not telling you." He replied, folding his arms. Felix grabbed onto ChangBin's arms and started swinging it until ChangBin tells him.

"That won't work." ChangBin said coldly.

"Whyyyy~?!!?!" Felix kept whining. "Do I know him? Or her???" He kept asking.

"Told you I won't tell you."

"Noooo!!!" He yelled as he whined.

"I could yell with you, you know?" ChangBin winked as he knew his voice would be louder than Felix's for sure.

"Sorry!" Felix sat back straight up like a obedient boy who would listen to his parents well.

"But one last time, do I know them?" Felix asked, as he slowly approaches ChangBin closely.

"YAHHH!" ChangBin yelled, Felix covered ChangBin's mouth straight away as he didn't want all the attention from the people around them on them and ended up pushing ChangBin on the grass, having him lying on the grass hence Felix on top of him.

"Okay!! I'm sorry!" Felix said, almost whispering after ChangBin yelling so loudly on purpose for pissing him off. ChangBin's face slowly started turning red as Felix's face was so close to his own, hence Felix was on top of ChangBin.

ChangBin blinked a several times before pushing Felix off. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about anything, he knew that his feeling should fade by now because he wanted them to. No matter how much ChangBin liked Felix, he knew Felix wouldn't like him back. This hurts him but he couldn't help his feelings for Felix to grow. Every little action that Felix does, ChangBin loves them all. He grew to love him more and more, day by day.

"Owww!" Felix complained in pain as ChangBin pushed him off quickly without any hints of getting up, causing Felix to hit his butt on the cold, yet hard grassy-ground. "Why'd you push me?" He glared at ChangBin as ChangBin was offering a hand to help the younger one up.

"Cause you were heavy." ChangBin rolled his eyes, obviously lying.

"Says you, pig!" Felix glared like a little child, Felix thought the glare was probably threatening however it wasn't in ChangBin's eyes. ChangBin just couldn't help but laugh at his glaring face, because he found it cute, having someone so small to glare at him in a threatening way was honestly not helpful.

And yes normally when people call ChangBin pig he would get all cranky but he couldn't get angry at Felix for being so cute.

_________

A little bit of ChangBin's side story~

ChangBin had always had a crush on Felix however Felix never noticed it because ChangBin tried to hide it so much. And he only wished for Felix's happiness. He knew from the start that Felix loved HyunJin because he was always watching Felix and had noticed Felix's direction. Felix's eyes were always fixed onto HyunJin. Although whenever that happens ChangBin would get jealous all the time but he knew he couldn't step in because he knew those two was supposed to be one.

As you can see now, despite Felix losing his memories of HyunJin. In the end, he still fell in love for HyunJin and never ChangBin.

"You're seriously not going to ask Felix out?" Minho asked, instantly noticing that ChangBin's eyes are on Felix yet again, so that's why he decided to tease ChangBin a little. Yep, Minho is the only one who had noticed that ChangBin had a fat crush on Felix all along.

'Ugh that smirk again. He's fken testing me.' ChangBin thought as he rolled his eyes, slightly pissed and annoyed.

"Shut up." ChangBin pushes Minho away to the sudden question. "You know my answer is always the same." ChangBin gave a mocking face. "No." He answered with a straight face plastered.

"Yeah, yeah." Minho rolled his eyes. "It's not like you're gonna get hurt. You hiding it all would lead you to regrets. Just sayingg~" Minho shrugged before heading to wrap his arms around Felix all of a sudden and looks back to stick his tongue out at ChangBin, knowing that ChangBin would get jealous easily. For Minho, it's quite fun to see ChangBin's jealousy reaction and he knew ChangBin couldn't do anything about it because he got no guts to.

This makes ChangBin wanna curse so badly at Minho and want to throw punches right behind him.

______

End of chapter~

SeungMin: What are the fates of these three people? One has finally started opening up to others, however still not able to accept Felix's heart and feelings for him because he's still afraid of unintentionally hurting Felix. While the third one doesn't approach the other with a mindset of stealing Felix away from HyunJin. ChangBin tried to ignore his feelings for Felix but even after knowing HyunJin had given up, would ChangBin at least try to pursue Felix or would he continue to be right beside him but only as a friend?

JeongIn: And if ChangBin does try to make Felix's his, would HyunJin take action or would he still be unable to accept Felix because he's afraid of hurting Felix? Dun dun dunnnn~ Haha find out next season~

Chan:.... Dramatic childrens *rolls his eyes*

JeongMin: WE AREN'T DRAMATIC! Author gave us those MC lines!!!

Minho: I swear those lines should've been for our drama queen *cough* *cough* HyunJin *cough*