Boring movies

Smut

Blowjobs, slight dirty talk (not really) grinding, distracting, cuddles and aftercare

Criticism is VERY welcome here. I would enjoy some if you feel like it is needed. Also please correct any spelling or grammar errors <3

————————
It was dark in the room, the only light coming from the TV, as some movie Dream picked out played. George hadn't really been paying attention, losing interest in it half way threw and was instead messing with the strings on Dreams hoodie, head against the boys shoulder.

Dream had seemed to be more than focused on the screen, but then again you could put any movie and/or show on and he'd instantly get focused on it. fixating on it for those few moments. One arm was thrown around the back of the couch whilst the other fit snuggly around the boy next to him

George felt impatient as the movie went on, he peered up at Dreams face. Staring at the males side profile for an extended period of time before hesitantly reaching up and pressing a kiss to his cheek. Dream smiled, moving his hand to George's hair and messing with it a little bit, eyes still stuck to the tv.

But then he tensed, a kiss was placed on his neck, and more soon followed, just gentle butterfly kisses. Dream relaxed after a second, naturally tilting his head slightly and shifting before clearing his throat and trying to pay attention to the TV again.

George started to place proper kisses on the males neck, gently sucking at the skin in one spot. Dreams breath hitched in his throat and he swallowed hard, his eyes closing for a moment before he shifted and opened them again. Eyebrows furrowed as he stared ahead at the screen, even with the little leech attached to his neck at the moment.

George stopped, looking up at Dream before shifting into his lap, Dream didn't resist at all, letting the other move onto him as his eyes remained where they were. George peered at Dreams face for a moment before laying his head on the others shoulder, face resting in the crook of his neck.

Dream rubbed one hand down George's back for a moment, the other resting on his hip.

"What are you doing George?" There was a moment of silence, George not moving at all other than to breath.

"This movie is boring." He huffed out and leaned his head up and off Dreams shoulder. Eyes now trained on the males own. Dream let both hands fall to George's thighs, just resting them there as he spoke.

"To you it is. I think it's quite interesting" George pouted for a moment before it slowly descended into a grin. He shifted out of dreams lap, not entirely thought, instead sitting next to him with his legs draped over Dreams thighs.

"Okay then. Can we try something?" Dream looked at George suspiciously for a moment before muttering a quick "go on"

The boy smiled and leaned forward to press a kiss to the others cheek. Dream grabbing the remote, and pausing the movie in order to give George his full attention.

"How about you watch your movie. And I." He paused trying to find the right words. "Uh have some fun? But! You have to keep all your attention to the tv since the movies Sooo interesting" Dreams eyebrows were raised, he had honestly not expected what came out of George's mouth.

"Only if you want to though." George had quickly clarified, if Dream didn't want to do it they wouldn't. End of story.

"No no no- I want to." Dream smiled and George grinned, shifting to press his lips to the others. Before pulling away and nodding towards the tv, a sign for Dream to unpause it.