Surprise

Hello everyone!!

So this chappy is for specially Kriti_the_sidneetian

Today is her birthday
Happy Birthday kiddoo
Love you meri jaan!!❤❤

Everyone wish her and bless her with wishes!!😇💖

And one more thing
HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
Jai Hind💂‍♀️🇮🇳🇮🇳

Let's start now!

After getting ready all girls went for shopping

In mall

Arya and aditi with avi are shopping for some clothes

Suddenly arya remembered something seeing the date on the digital clock

Arya: guys kal na kriti ka birthday hai! (She shouted and jumped in excitement)

Aditi: wth! I didn't remembered (she shouted back)

Avi: calm down and lets shop fir her birthday and give her surprise party! (She said with excitement)

Arya: Good idea!

I will tell vaishu di to make kriti busy in doing shopping with her! (She said this and texted vaishu and vaishu told ok )

Aditi: I think she didn't remembered her birthday this time also! (🤦‍♀️)

Avi: she never remembers, why?

Arya: it is nothing much, it is just ki she dont like to celebrate her birthday as always we two were only their on her birthday and she miss her family though she dont know who is her family and we also don't know who is our family! (She said this and a tear leaked from Arya's and aditi's eyes)

Avi wiped their tears off and said while hugging both of them

Avi: You three dont say that you dont have family! You have family and that too a big one! You have two brothers and bhabhis and one lady who is like mom and one niece too! So you have family, Do you both got that?!

Arya/Aditi: yes (they said with teary eyes and breaking the hug)

Aditi: we are lucky that we have family and that too a big and a cute one (she said this and pulled avi's cheek)

Arya: we are blessed having them in our lives! (She said this and hugged avi tightly and avi hugged her back)

Avi: ok so now wrap this emotional drama and lets shop for our kriti's birthday!

Arya: yes

Aditi: but first let's tell this all to both bros and aunty!

Avi: yes! You both go and buy gifts you want to give her till then i will call sid and inform him

Arya and aditi nodded and left

Avi called sid

On call

Avi: hey baby, i want to tell you that tomorrow is kriti's birthday and you know everything about their past right and the reason behind her not celebrating her own birthday too so one thing i want to tell that we will give her surprise party and will make them feel that they have family, ok!

Sid: You said to much meri jaan so let me answer that yes i know everything and the idea is great so i will tell dada and mom too

Avi: good and..

Before avi can say sid said

Sid: i will also book one party hall and will make sure that all decorations are done!